Yeah, Yeah, I know we WON the last two BUT good God man if

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marlin Man":3ncli1nu said:
we don't get some pressure on GQ Tom, we are going tobe sorry what is this 3 and 4 man ONLY rush the majority of the time????? They do NOT touch the QB!!!

Maybe we been "saving" it for the BIG ONE!!!!!

New England has the worst pass blocking OL in the NFL. Green Bay has the best pass blocking OL in the NFL.

That might have something to do with it.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
RW needs to keep the ball on the read option a few times to soften the middle for Lynch. We need sustained drives.Three and outs will kill us.
Anyone knows where to see highlights of Seattle vs Pats from a couple years ago?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3fgvb4ec said:
Marlin Man":3fgvb4ec said:
we don't get some pressure on GQ Tom, we are going tobe sorry what is this 3 and 4 man ONLY rush the majority of the time????? They do NOT touch the QB!!!

New England has the worst pass blocking OL in the NFL. Green Bay has the best pass blocking OL in the NFL.

That might have something to do with it.

I did not know this.....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1kyczmhi said:

Brady isn't ANYWHERE to close as good a QB as Rodgers, and he doesn't have as good an O-Line either.
Blount is a bigger threat as far as I'm concerned.
Seahawks Defense will keep Tommy "Soft Balls" in check for the win. :thfight7:

dbmack

Reaction score
joeseahawks":28mip2cv said:
RW needs to keep the ball on the read option a few times to soften the middle for Lynch. We need sustained drives.Three and outs will kill us.
Anyone knows where to see highlights of Seattle vs Pats from a couple years ago?
You can watch the entire game on NFL Game Rewind. It is well worth the subscription price but you can also just do the 7 day free trial. You can see all of this season's games plus archived games from 2009-2013.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2m8psfc9 said:
There isn't an aspect of our defense that I'm concerned about. It's a miracle our offense and its woes didn't cost us the Packers game, though. Anyone thinking otherwise is a huge fan the self-delusion phenomenon, though.

Yes, well, 28-22. The only thing real was in quarters 1-3, right?

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Whatever we do or don't do, if it results in a win. We did it right!

Giblien

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but our 2 minute offense with the read option is flat out deadly. Let them run the read option all day long and we should destroy them EASILY.