Ya Got 24 Minutes? It's Worth It.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All the gloom and doom while being 5-2 is flipping hilarious. Take a break from those who want to rain on our parade and enjoy.

[youtube]bGLLkDabzgE[/youtube]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thx for sharing, looking forward to watching that one. And the team will still have a great 5-2 record :)

Hawkfish

Reaction score
I think it's angst of the other NFC teams getting themselves better, and the non-urgency of the Hawks to keep suit.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Wow I'd forgotten how great Leon Washington was. Some great KR guys in the past back when that used to be a thing. Bobbie Joe Edmonds, Charlie Rogers, Broussard.... now the ball just bounces out of the endzone 90% of the time.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Glad to see the McCrary FG block way up the list.

Cortez sack/fumble/td should have been on there somewhere.

I gotta work now.

sutz

Reaction score
Some great memories there. :irishdrinkers:

HawkGA

Reaction score
I was shocked seeing Kearse's catch #6. Expected it to be higher. Tough to argue about the ones above it, except maybe the blocked field goal returned for a touchdown against the Oilers.

They did a bunch of kick returns in the middle, but I would have thought Harvin's would have been higher in that group.

Final thought, Baldwin's Super Bowl TD didn't make the cut, Kearse's did. I actually preferred Baldwin's. I think it was more about skill whereas Kearse's was really about bad tackling.

But boy was that fun.

justafan

Reaction score
Thanks. A lot of memories. I forgot how many leon ran back as well.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Man, I miss Lynch watching that.

And Golden Tate was a freaking physical monster at his position and size. Easy to forget.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I bet it's hard to put that together, but it felt like too many kick returns were included. I watched it late last night, so I may have dosed off for a play or two, but I don't recall seeing Alexander's TD run against the Panthers in the NFCCG. That should have been included for Walter's 25+ yard block alone.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Completely forgot about Leon Washington and what a weapon he was returning punts and kicks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This might be the best thing I've seen in a long time. A lot of great memories in there.

sutz

Reaction score
I especially like that there is no commentary track. Just some Raibleisms that are a part of the clips. :2thumbs:

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Amazing video. My 2 things.

1. Baldwin catch at 100 should be higher. I was in attendance at the frozen ass game. Ridiculous and minus the shank biggest play to win the game.

2. How good was Leon Washington and that was after coming off an absolutely devastating injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evergreen

Reaction score
OK, awesome video but of course I have complaints... I missed a few classic plays. Where's the awesome TD pass Russ threw to Sidney Rice against AZ in '13 at AZ, and the pass he made on 3rd down to Zach Miller when he was being tackled but was off the ground and he flicked it to Miller for a 1st? Where's the awesome bestmode runs against Baltimore from '11 where Lynch is bogged down then moves the whole pile into the end zone, and where he left HOF Ray Lewis grabbing air? I must've missed Efren Herrera's onside kick on MNF where he dribbles it to himself. And I remember beautiful flea flicker against Atlanta in '13 or '14 plus another bestrode run along the side line where Lynch gets a bunch of after contact yards along the edge. Plus I don't see how any return could be higher than XLVIII. Speaking of XLVIII, where was the safety or Kam's historic hit on Thomas? Did I miss the kick off fumble against Miami in '83 that sealed the deal in the Orange Bowl?

Latest posts