WR group's new nickname

byau

Reaction score
blue 22":35iwrnb2 said:
I think someone should photo shop dougs head on here.

mining-signs-w2287-ba.jpg

seahawks-super-bowl-48-pedestrian-crossing-ADB-Kearse-full.jpg

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
You mean something like this??? :twisted:

Attachments

• ADBP.jpg
    ADBP.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,739

blue 22

Reaction score
Haha! Awesome byau and seahawkfan80! :thirishdrinkers:

Attachments

• mining-signs-w2287-ba.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,525

QuahHawk

Reaction score
They do not deserve one. I love our guys but if Den and Atlanta didn't have nicknames for their wr's we don't need a name for ours.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Wenhawk":j7os74sx said:
They do not deserve one. I love our guys but if Den and Atlanta didn't have nicknames for their wr's we don't need a name for ours.

Denver's actually called themselves ' The Four Horsemen'

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
"The Pedestrians" has a nice chip-on-the-shoulder feel.

Just an oddball nominee...how about...

(The)Matchstick Men

1: Con artist > aka Illusionists > Now you see me now you don't > how did he do that?

2: Group of small and or thin WRs > but all possess plus speed and play with competitive fire.

chawx

Reaction score
blue 22":3pxa1k1f said:
I think someone should photo shop dougs head on here.

I know you'd get flagged for this, but I would LOVE to see a TD celebration where when one of the WRs gets a TD, they stand in that pose that's on the sign above, and one WR lays on the ground in front and 2 other WRs make the "triangle shape" over their head....lol — my life would be complete if this happened.

BamKam

Reaction score
Way to steal the Legion of Zoom from UW's receivers. Jaydon Mickens on a KJR interview the other week called him, Ross, and Marvin Hall the Legion of Zoom. Nic try.

bigcc

Reaction score
we aren't even sure who the starters are going to be/how they will be used yet

seahawksny

Reaction score
No reference to Sonics unless it has a derogatory connotation to what Bennett and Stern do in private.

I actually like Pedestrian. People Like Cris Carter need to keep their mouths shut.

Or how about- "Cretins" Thats what Sherman called Skip Bayless when he went to the cleaners on him on First Take Last Summer.

Basically it should be a shot at someone that picked us to lose every single week, or talked smack for no apparent reason. So here is my list of those people along with the names or connotations

Pete Prisco of CBS- has picked us to lose just about every road game and home game for that matter unless we play Jacksonville, so maybe "losers" is fitting?

Bayless- "Cretin" as called by Sherman

Cris Carter- Pedestrians, Appetizers

Stephen A Smith ( with Bayless, talks drivel just about every day, and picked to fall and fall hard in both Saint games, Super Bowl and NFC Title game. And each time, they kept saying they were dead wrong, but the very next game, kept picking against us, so Im sure we can find something.

Trent Dilfer- Im sure the list is long.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
BamKam":ersi2tca said:
Way to steal the Legion of Zoom from UW's receivers. Jaydon Mickens on a KJR interview the other week called him, Ross, and Marvin Hall the Legion of Zoom. Nic try.

Lol. Weird how all of last year some people here were trying to call the Seahawks offense, Legion of Zoom.

RussJames

Reaction score
Appetizers.

First of all, the WRs are obviously not the main course; that has to be Marshawn Lynch, even Dougie knows that. Secondly, Appetizers are amazing! I don't see any negative connotation to calling someone an appetizer. They're typically the most unique and interesting thing on the menu. There's times when I won't even order an entree, I'll just get myself two or three appetizers. Kinda like Super Bowl XLVIII...