Would you have traded Russ to LA for Goff?

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3me5swcz said:
Made for a good laugh though. But I'm still laughing about being told that I'm ok with playoff losses. And somehow I have Pete Carroll pom pom's. Um.......no.
Couldn't be further from the truth on both counts. But, one of many reasons I just don't enjoy it here as much.

^
WTF are Pete Carroll pom pom's ? i've heard that a Russell Wilson used jock can fetch thousands ,but Pete Carroll pom poms ? C'mon man !

Ramfan128

Reaction score
If for some reason you wanted the Rams to go 57-0 and win three straight Super Bowls, sure.

Metcalf is a legit elite WR and the first year Wilson had one of those guys, he throws over 40 TDs and shatters several franchise records. Still with an OL that allowed the Rams to sack him 16 times in three games.

I'm happy we have Stafford, but he's not close to Wilson's level. Closer than Goff, to be sure - but still not there.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1swn7569 said:
Dude what the hell is this thread even?

Hey, haven't seen you around in a while.

I remember when I used to think of you as one of the most pessimistic posters on the site. As you can see, things have devolved to the point where trading Russell for slightly-above-Stafford-like compensation has become a moderately popular thought.

Scary times indeed.

Optimus25

Reaction score
this thread had so much potential too!

barring all stupid "he's got this and that contract so it's not even possible" comments, this thread should have been titled "Would you have traded Russ to LA for Donald and Goff?" Just in the pure, unadulterated fantasy league style trade.

Now that's interesting.

In it's current format this thread's DOA.

Dallashawksfan

Reaction score
No, but wilson is no steak and lobster. In the second half he looked like an overpriced bean burrito...barely edible.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Come on Xray, that's exactly what I was told. To put down my PC Pom Pom's (not my words)
Lame, but typical on here. I was hoping Pete would move on, it's time for a change. But that's not happening any time soon, so let's see if he's capable of losing some of the old school stubborn crap. Good coach, but I'm not gonna' lie, his coaching style needs a major upgrade and changes...…..
And on topic, no, you don't trade your most important player.

Latest posts