World Series

acer1240

Reaction score
I'm not usually into baseball once the mariners are out of it but I'm watching this series. That dude that leaned into that pitch.... Man, that was bush league. He actually made sure that the pitch hit him on the pad. With runners at 2nd and 3rd. That should be an instant out or an automatic strike at the very least.

Trastros indeed.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm not usually into baseball once the mariners are out of it but I'm watching this series. That dude that leaned into that pitch.... Man, that was bush league. He actually made sure that the pitch hit him on the pad. With runners at 2nd and 3rd. That should be an instant out or an automatic strike at the very least.

Trastros indeed.
Actually, Ty France is pretty good at that, too. :LOL:

acer1240

Reaction score
Haha. Noted, but hasn't been so blatant to where an ump waves it off. That is a super rare call especially in the WS

acer1240

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Phillies sweep Pmed but the chances of that are slim. I read an article (sorry no link) that said the mariners were the only team capable of taking out the Astros. We put up a hell of a fight and I hope that writer was wrong. I hate the eagles and their fans but know nothing about the Phillies. I really love their city. Hope they beat those cheating bastards.

Last edited:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Phillies sweep Pmed but the chances of that are slim. I read an article (sorry no link) that said the mariners were the only team capable of taking out the Astros. We put up a hell of a fight and I hope that writer was wrong. I hate the eagles and their fans but know nothing about the Phillies. I really love their city. Hope they beat those cheating bastards.
Yeah, Philly is a great city. enjoyed my time there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling the Asstro's are going to finally win a series without cheating. Ugh.

Go Phillies!