Word of Muth Bitches!!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I went on 49ers webzone earlier and it was a bitch-fest on there so I left lol

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3dp6ny8i said:
I went on 49ers webzone earlier and it was a bitch-fest on there so I left lol
Wait, dogs know how to type now? Man, I need to catch up. What's next talking apes?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I wish there was football in this thread. Would like to hear what the Muth said without needing to devote hours...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
He pretty much said what everyone on .Net who got ragged on for pointing out already knew: oline sucks. Is made up of a bunch of not too talented players. Unger was the only one that was any good and now he's gone. Didn't say it, but danced around the topic of the FO's ability to evaluate olinemen talent. Let's face it, Unger was the only decent lineman we had and he wasn't a P&J man. Carpenter was a bust. Sweezy had flashes but has been pretty inconsistent. the pass pro is awful.

The bright side was that the rest of the division has even worse problems on oline going into this season.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm extremely disappointed that no one noticed I misspelled "attack" Roland's "vacay" in Chicago must have done more harm than good because he should have bin all over this thread!

StoneCold, "odd mod" behavior is par for the course here, and one of the requisites for being a mod.

Back to the point at hand, I actually believe that replacing Unger will be an upgrade for the team. Sure he was smart and made great line calls (I think), but he whiffed on so many blocks it was pitiful!

Once they decide who the starter at Center is, that person will be able to focus on the position and will be athletically superior to what Max Unger brought to the table. Plus the continuity factor. Without a somewhat injury prone Max, we should get more consistency from the OLine which will build the confidence our running backs have.

Can you imagine Marshawn, Christine and RoboTurbo with a line they can depend upon? Being able to open holes where they play call says they are supposed to open will make it easier for the RBs as opposed to having to dance and figure what the hell happened between the play call, snap of the ball and the players engaging.

grizbob

Reaction score
ivotuk":glg6nkza said:
I'm extremely disappointed that no one noticed I misspelled "attack" Roland's "vacay" in Chicago must have done more harm than good because he should have bin all over this thread!

StoneCold, "odd mod" behavior is par for the course here, and one of the requisites for being a mod.

Back to the point at hand, I actually believe that replacing Unger will be an upgrade for the team. Sure he was smart and made great line calls (I think), but he whiffed on so many blocks it was pitiful!

Once they decide who the starter at Center is, that person will be able to focus on the position and will be athletically superior to what Max Unger brought to the table. Plus the continuity factor. Without a somewhat injury prone Max, we should get more consistency from the OLine which will build the confidence our running backs have.

Can you imagine Marshawn, Christine and RoboTurbo with a line they can depend upon? Being able to open holes where they play call says they are supposed to open will make it easier for the RBs as opposed to having to dance and figure what the hell happened between the play call, snap of the ball and the players engaging.

:lol: Personally I was just trying to get over the trauma of being called a bitch. Isn't that cyber bullying?

Point at hand :th2thumbs:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2wdaz97g said:
It's more a term of endearment.
True, as in "the Rams dline made our offensive line their bitches."

We'll be seeing a lot of that in the future. Our oline makes everyones dline look like Mario.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
ivotuk":15wvkrjx said:
If you haven't read his stuff, look it up. He's a former offensive lineman and a damn good writer!

"Wondering how good (or how bad?) the Seahawks offensive line really is? Ben Muth is a former All Pac-10 tackle for Stanford and current writer at Football Outsiders, and today he joined Danny Kelly and Kenneth (me) to talk about Russell Okung, J.R. Sweezy, the two big losses on the o-line, Ben's time playing for Jim Harbaugh at Stanford, facing off against Marshawn Lynch and Justin Forsett, the zone blocking scheme, and a whole lot more.

Seattle's biggest questions headed into the season may be all along the line, so what better time to get a primer on the guys the Seahawks have and the ones they don't. It's a really good episode you don't want to miss!"

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/6/4/8732 ... s-ben-muth
WHen the hell did they lose Okung? THat kind of blows the guy's credibilty if he said that.

StoneCold

Reaction score
pmedic920":2d26fxdl said:
Maybe, Russell Okung and J.R. Sweezy are still on the team. The " two big losses" might be in reference to ......

I wondered about that too. It is odd wording at the least. Is he referring to Unger and Carpenter?

SC

McGruff

Reaction score
StoneCold":dz2rke46 said:
pmedic920":dz2rke46 said:
Maybe, Russell Okung and J.R. Sweezy are still on the team. The " two big losses" might be in reference to ......

I wondered about that too. It is odd wording at the least. Is he referring to Unger and Carpenter?

SC

Most definitely Unger and Carp.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I've seen pg rated movies with much worse language than bitch and even some with bare tits.

Rainger

Reaction score
SeaChase":3smpy5ea said:
Curse words as long as I use them in a humorous way? Sweet..
Not a curse word. Only made that way by some, just like the word gay has been hijacked by from it's original meaning.. Bitch is a female dog. Totally acceptable word.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2jfvjzbt said:
ivotuk":2jfvjzbt said:
If you haven't read his stuff, look it up. He's a former offensive lineman and a damn good writer!

"Wondering how good (or how bad?) the Seahawks offensive line really is? Ben Muth is a former All Pac-10 tackle for Stanford and current writer at Football Outsiders, and today he joined Danny Kelly and Kenneth (me) to talk about Russell Okung, J.R. Sweezy, the two big losses on the o-line, Ben's time playing for Jim Harbaugh at Stanford, facing off against Marshawn Lynch and Justin Forsett, the zone blocking scheme, and a whole lot more.

Seattle's biggest questions headed into the season may be all along the line, so what better time to get a primer on the guys the Seahawks have and the ones they don't. It's a really good episode you don't want to miss!"

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/6/4/8732 ... s-ben-muth
WHen the hell did they lose Okung? THat kind of blows the guy's credibilty if he said that.

iRo? Would you care to explain?

Latest posts