Wolf grey on Sunday !!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
James in PA":2vrcusta said:
PlinytheCenter":2vrcusta said:
Personally I'd rather we give up the all greys for a throwback uni.
Our throw back unis would not be true throwbacks given the rule that teams now have to use the same helmets for every game. Throw back unis only work when a team's throwback helmet is the same color as their current one. In our case, we're screwed with throwbacks as long as that rule is in place.

The Packers played with brown helmets that were stickers over their yellow helmets. Why couldn't the Seahawks use stickers of silver?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
sweet I will put on my only wolf grey I have...Harvin number 11 is coming out of retirement!

minormillikin

Reaction score
Darn it all... As I feared, I've gotten too fat to wear my wolf grey jersey! I guess my new year's resolution will be to cut down on delicious carbs.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3ojjuo3x said:
Yeah something is fishy with that new rule as stated above, and by the visual evidence to the contrary above.

Yet it pains me to say, because I would love to see us rock the retros, but Mr. Allen apparently doesn't care for the retro uniforms and will never allow them. At least that's what I've heard for years.

I love having the head honcho in my corner. 8)

Crizilla

Reaction score
That helmet color rule is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. So stupid

OP
OP
S

saroos

Reaction score
Still have not lost in wolf grey !! Team looked good today

Hawks46

Reaction score
Aros":3md9qqhq said:
Yeah something is fishy with that new rule as stated above, and by the visual evidence to the contrary above.

Yet it pains me to say, because I would love to see us rock the retros, but Mr. Allen apparently doesn't care for the retro uniforms and will never allow them. At least that's what I've heard for years.

I tend to agree. I liked the old uni's, and I grew up with them ,but I never liked the old logo, and I LOVE the new one.

The old Seahawk looked confused, or like someone just kicked him in the nuts. I know it's sacrilege, but that logo was weak. the new one is so much better.

I also dig the Wolf Greys much better than the old uni's. They'll always have a place in my heart, but i moved on.

kmeleon

Reaction score
Can we continue to wear them? For the entire playoffs? I'm sure they'd shut us down if they reach the SB but is there a rule that says you can only wear them so many times in a season?

White Devil

Reaction score
The Wolf Grey should be the official away uniform.

All Blue at Home. All Grey on the road.

Somebody make an online petition or something...where my Millennial's at?