Win Despite Marshawn's Ridiculousness

falcongoggles

Reaction score
How do you tell your team you are not ready to go 20 minutes before getting on the bus? Seriously, you talk about an offense being off, how about trying to scramble and redo your playcalling 20 minutes before traveling.

I think C-Mike did damn well against a D that played the game of their life. Regardless of MW's health, I think you have to give a large amount of snaps to CMike this week so as to insulate yourself for the nuttiness that is Marshawn.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Maybe we don't know all the facts. Maybe it seemed fine then some pain really kicked in or something tore. We don't know all facts. I don't think ML is a BSer. Aloof maybe but to what gain woudl he have playing mind games???

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":18cxa2a5 said:
Maybe we don't know all the facts. Maybe it seemed fine then some pain really kicked in or something tore. We don't know all facts. I don't think ML is a BSer. Aloof maybe but to what gain woudl he have playing mind games???

* * Thank You * *

STOP IT !!!
.....you'll never know.....
It's Marshawn for Christ's sake.....
Let it go ~
He'll be ready for next week ~ then you can complain that he's not at 100%
jeeeeeeeeeeesh :pukeface:

dadof3

Reaction score
It's possible he pulled something shooting hoops after practice

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Why are people questioning lynchs toughness all of a sudden? The dude has been the heart and sole of the team since the rebuild

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Dudes a beast ! But also a head case as well. I don't think the team should rely on him if he is there great but don't plan on it.

daveca5150

Reaction score
In Marshawn I trust! He is an odd personality, but the way he's put his body and health on the line each and every week for the passed several years has earned him the benefit of the doubt from this fan. I just hope he's back next week.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I am just blown away by how much drama Lynch has generated this year. I agree, it seems like he left his team in a really bad spot this week with the timing. I'd play him next week if he's healthy, but I'd imagine the coaches and staff are looking forward to being done with Marshawn drama next year.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'll say it again. I think it was staged by all.

Because of this minny probably watched very little tape on Michael and focused on lynch.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Optimus25":1gg1anfv said:

Because of this minny probably watched very little tape on Michael and focused on lynch.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dannyoneil/status/685864972270764032[/tweet]

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Dude is coming off of hernia surgery . . . he tweaked it on Friday and the decision was made that it would be a BAD IDEA to play him in those weather conditions.

Instead of seeing this as a negative, try seeing it as a positive. Marshawn is going to be healthier and fresher in Carolina than he would have otherwise been.

getnasty

Reaction score
I love Marshawn but if he really didn't tell them he wasn't alright until an hour before they left then I wouldn't trust him either.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":18pntkfa said:
Optimus25":18pntkfa said:

I'm not saying it was gamesmanship or not, but the only people with credibility on the subject are two people who will never say. Pete Carroll and Marshawn Lynch.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
getnasty":1d76oc0q said:
I love Marshawn but if he really didn't tell them he wasn't alright until an hour before they left then I wouldn't trust him either.

He tweaked it in practice that day and then likely had to meet with the physicians and trainers to make a final decision about whether he should travel. Drama is being created out of the situation.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":2m3de8cc said:

If there was a Seahawk you give the benefit of the doubt to, he's one of them.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seanhawk":34trtk86 said:
DavidSeven":34trtk86 said:
Optimus25":34trtk86 said:

I'm not saying it was gamesmanship or not, but the only people with credibility on the subject are two people who will never say. Pete Carroll and Marshawn Lynch.

I doubt the team would throw Marshawn under the bus (that he refused to board) if it didn't play out exactly that way.

The league can punish you for gaming injury reports, which is why the Pats do it far less now.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2tmvp1af said:
Seanhawk":2tmvp1af said:
DavidSeven":2tmvp1af said:
Optimus25":2tmvp1af said:

I doubt the team would throw Marshawn under the bus (that he refused to board) if it didn't play out exactly that way.

The league can punish you for gaming injury reports, which is why the Pats do it far less now.

How has the team thrown Marshawn under the bus?

They almost never comment on this kind of crap unless directly asked.

getnasty

Reaction score
hawknation2015":380jz0ft said:
getnasty":380jz0ft said:

He tweaked it in practice that day and then likely had to meet with the physicians and trainers to make a final decision about whether he should travel. Drama is being created out of the situation.

I just find it hard to believe he tweaked in practice, if that's the case he was never close to being game ready. How hard do you think there going in practice?