Wilson

LTH

Reaction score
So how is everybody feeling about Wilson's play?17 out of 28, 260 yards, no int's, that works Hawks ran the ball 29 times. 3rd down conversions 7 out of 13 54%, TOP (26.41 Hawks) to 33.19Texans

I thought he a had a good game ...

No doubt when they get that run game going this offense is hard to defend.

Offensive line played well today didn't give up a sack when was the last time that happened?

Saw him throw into double coverage a few of times one time for a TD... interesting to see if he can get away with that against the Rams or if he will try. I saw that He missed a couple of those Middle crossing routes... I think if he hit one of those with DK that could be a TD. I still think we haven't seen Wilson at his best yet this season. I'm really Hoping he brings it against the Rams and doesn't slide back into his old patterns. so far, he is looking better... I'm rooting for him...

LTH

olyfan63

Reaction score
Looked good today, but real test is against his kryptonite, the Rams D.

BTW, Seahawks TOP would be 46%, no? Houston 54%? Still decent, gave D breaks long enough to rest and regroup.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Dude... i am so not a stat guy LOL I just frigging pretend... LMAO!!! there are some good stat guys on this board I wish they would come out more...

But yeah, nice point. that TOP is the only stat I saw that was not what they wanted it to be.

LTH

John63

Reaction score
LTH":1njzyuv3 said:
So how is everybody feeling about Wilson's play?17 out of 28, 260 yards, no int's, that works Hawks ran the ball 29 times. 3rd down conversions 7 out of 13 54%, TOP (26.41 Hawks) to 33.19Texans

I thought he a had a good game ...

No doubt when they get that run game going this offense is hard to defend.

Offensive line played well today didn't give up a sack when was the last time that happened?

Saw him throw into double coverage a few of times one time for a TD... interesting to see if he can get away with that against the Rams or if he will try. I saw that He missed a couple of those Middle crossing routes... I think if he hit one of those with DK that could be a TD. I still think we haven't seen Wilson at his best yet this season. I'm really Hoping he brings it against the Rams and doesn't slide back into his old patterns. so far, he is looking better... I'm rooting for him...

LTH

I agree on all fronts. We also had 3 drops we can't have against the Rams.

Lawke

Reaction score
One thing i noticed, and i think the broadcasters mentioned as well. But russ moved up through the pocket quite a few times and made some good throws off of it.

Also, i dont believe he did the russ spin once, and it looked like when he did go far back, it wasnt to spin, but it looked like he was backing until he got all the would be rushers in his field of view, then either bailing right or back up.

The goal line slant was a bad throw, but overall i thought it was a pretty positive outing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He is clearly starting to look like his old self again. The injury is nearly healed completely if not completely. He had some throws that were clearly off...Rolling out throws with nobody in his face that he would normally make in his sleep that were way off. Not sure if it was a timing thing or miscommunication thing or what not. Despite the miscues, you can clearly tell Russ is feeling like his old self again. Escaping the pocket, throwing accurate, decisive balls (for the most part)...Not tentative like we saw weeks ago.

This bodes well for the rest of the season. As the broadcaster said: "Any time you have Russell Wilson you have a chance." Pete's right. We ain't dead yet.

xray

Reaction score
He's padding his resume from here on OUT . :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Geezus X Ray, would it hurt you to EVER give Russ some credit? Ever? :?
I get you hate the dude, and he def. has had his struggles this season. But you just seem to take every chance you get to slam the guy. Just seems strange to me. Oh well, do you.

He's damn close to being back to 100 percent, and you can see it. Seems to me like we are seeing a guy do things that MANY claim he can't do. Short passing game, throwing from the pocket etc.