Wilson on pace to take most wins as QB in first two seasons

keatonisballin

Reaction score
*Knocks on every piece of wood in the house*

Yeah that would be pretty awesome, kind of a cool little stat.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
This is one of those stats that no one cares about unless someone is about to break it. Very cool, nonetheless. The more records, the better!

Happy

Reaction score
I hate to be the cranky old man in the room, but the last time I checked wins are a team stat, not a quarterback stat.

It's just a pet peeve of mine how too much credit or blame is seemingly always laid at the feet of one man, in what is the ultimate team sport and a huge part of it's appeal I might add.

bigwrm

Reaction score
Andrew Luck is right there with him with 17 wins through 24 games, and 10 game winning drives/4th quarter comebacks. Pretty impressive by both guys.

253hawk

Reaction score
sadhappy":24al4w5h said:
I hate to be the cranky old man in the room, but the last time I checked wins are a team stat, not a quarterback stat.

It's just a pet peeve of mine how too much credit or blame is seemingly always laid at the feet of one man, in what is the ultimate team sport and a huge part of it's appeal I might add.

It's still wrong to have a rapist at the top of any list.

sc85sis

Reaction score
sadhappy":1vf1lbq0 said:

Overall I agree with you. I do think, however, that it's clear how much of a difference Russell makes to this team. Many of those wins would not have happened without him.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Well I'm just happy to say that this team has the ability finish on the offensive and defensive side of the ball and has proven it time and time again

The Radish

Reaction score
Well most of us in this household are more worried he's going to get hurt from the pounding he's taking week in and week out!!!

:les:

themunn

Reaction score
I'm guessing this record is held by Roethlisberger - who also has 5* post season wins in those first two season.

Wilson could win his 5 games to have the most wins by a QB in his first two seasons... but unless he wins the Superbowl - or at the very least wins 28 total games including the postseason, it's not really a record

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Just watching that game last night makes you realize how quickly things can turn. Rodgers went out and suddenly Green Bay is crippled. If that happened here we would be functionally fine with Tjack but the leadership of Wilson is irreplaceable IMHO. This is a great stat, but as others have said our first priority ought to be giving this kid some protection.personnel-wise and with the playcalling.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
themunn":nkw5gobx said:
I'm guessing this record is held by Roethlisberger - who also has 5* post season wins in those first two season.

Wilson could win his 5 games to have the most wins by a QB in his first two seasons... but unless he wins the Superbowl - or at the very least wins 28 total games including the postseason, it's not really a record

Seriously? That's dumb. Especially since the Rapist didn't deserve that SB win.

Latest posts