Wilson is tanking on purpose!!!

balakoth

Reaction score
Spohawks":lea4ueho said:
I hear a bunch of name calling and crying (little girls do that) but no facts. It must suck to be so blind!

Now that you are aware of the tanking, watch Mr. Headed towards the door this weekend against the 2-15 lions. Notice any open guys completely missed, taking the easy sack or just bad choice making!

Russ is one of the best QBs in the NFL, dude is flawless when he wants to be.

Someone called you sleuth and you took that as a name call... Just.. wow... You are being a twat.. there that's calling you a name

Also, your logic.. is slightly hilarious :)

balakoth

Reaction score
Spohawks":200au5ha said:
Redsand187":200au5ha said:
Spohawks":200au5ha said:
Russ can moon ball a throw and hit a dime 50 yards away...and has done it many times. Watch tomorrow what happens.
:lol: That's why he's in the bottom half of QB's for completions while having great receivers? He just chooses to throw the ball to a dime spot where no one, including his own receivers, can get to it?

BINGO!!! We know he can, but he isn't. Watch for small mistakes...or big ones. He said it's his last home game...now it's all business decisions for Russ.

No.. he didn't. But you read what you need I guess.

Chapow

Reaction score
Spohawks":2e0cdj2u said:
Now that you are aware of the tanking, watch Mr. Headed towards the door this weekend against the 2-15 lions. Notice any open guys completely missed, taking the easy sack or just bad choice making!

Tanked to the tune of 4 TD's, 0 Int's, and 51 points.

:lol:

OP
OP
S

Spohawks

Reaction score
Everyone had a Hall of Fame game against the lions. I said he should have put up 5 TDs, and he should have. That easliy could have been a 75 point game.

Did Russ rock (mostly) I would say yes he did. But the over all numbers don't lie. The bro is tanking

Jville

Reaction score
Tanking? :229031_confused2:

Sounds more like a perspective one might hear around a bunch of sandbagging bowlers in a team handicapped league.

John63

Reaction score
Spohawks":2fdyykng said:
Everyone had a Hall of Fame game against the lions. I said he should have put up 5 TDs, and he should have. That easliy could have been a 75 point game.

Did Russ rock (mostly) I would say yes he did. But the over all numbers don't lie. The bro is tanking

Lol what a pathetic post. Fyi that 51 is the most by any tram against the Lions this year. That seems Lions team that beat the Cards. Those 4 tds by Wilson are tied with the most by a single QB against the lions. So sorry your wrong.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wish I could say I'm surprised at this thread. But, thanks for the reminder of why I rarely come on here these days.
So funny. Yeah, Wilson is tanking on purpose. :34853_doh:

Latest posts