Will Russell Wilson lead league next year being sacked?

sutz

Reaction score
Short answer: No.

1. OL will be better than last year. Experience means everything here.

2. 3rd year pro QB Wilson gets smarter every game. A big part of low number of sacks is between the ears.

3. Upgrade to WR Corps will provide better targets, sooner for Wilson to hit.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Having a healthy Harvin and better blocking for Lynch will undoubtedly weaken the assaults on Wilson.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Yes We need receivers to give Wilson targets to get the ball out of his hands faster but we will also need to give him longer than a second and a half to find them.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I see it as about the same.

1. Okung had some surgery done. I assume it was his toe. However Jonathan Ogden with turf toe was never the same. My guess is wait and see

2. RT. A big unknown a 2 nd year player or rookie either way not much experience.
3. Unger was injured per JC and had an off year. Off year or a trend ? We will see in the preseason I hope
4. Sweezy is no longer a player in a new position this is year 3 and he is still a below average guard. ( pro football focus rated his play at 3 below league average). So, if he can't cut it another rookie ? Maybe..
5. Carp. Or ? Bailey ? rookie ? Carp is below average do to perhaps bilateral knee injuries, conditioning. Etc. A lot of unknowns.

So will we be better? Maybe but right now there are a lot of ???