Votes: 67 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 71 49.3%
  • He will be stabbed in the back

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

themunn

Reaction score
As above, currently second behind Shady McCoy by 60 yards (neither has had a bye yet), but with a cupcake schedule to go (aside from the Niners who are pretty good at stopping the rush generally... but not Marshawn).

What say you?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing 2nd or 3rd when all's said and done. He'll have around 1500 but somebody will have more, though not by much.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm saying no because at the rate we're going, he's going to be resting Week 17.

PGunning101

Reaction score
I think he will just miss out on it, but not for lack of ability.

My crystal ball foresees that he will lead in rushing through week 16, but we will have home field locked up by then and rest him and Russell Wilson for the TJack and CMike show against the Rams.

:th2thumbs:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
considering our o line woes he should be graded on the curve.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
PGunning101":mx39ywzp said:
I think he will just miss out on it, but not for lack of ability.

My crystal ball foresees that he will lead in rushing through week 16, but we will have home field locked up by then and rest him and Russell Wilson for the TJack and CMike show against the Rams.

:th2thumbs:

To be honest, I wouldn't wanna risk our backup getting hurt right before the playoffs in case something happens to RW in the playoffs. That said, I'd like to see what Daniels can do week 17

RiverDog

Reaction score
I could care less about individual awards and/or accomplishments. All I want is a Lombardi.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I voted No. Im guessing they work in Michael a bit more late in the year...you may see Michael play an entire week 17 for example if we have things locked up.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
RiverDog":bsh2100r said:
I could care less about individual awards and/or accomplishments. All I want is a Lombardi.

Having both isn't an option? Your statement has nothing to do with the OP's question.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
With the renewed interest in the run, there's a chance. However, Alfred Morris is right behind Lynch with one less game. And McCoy has an easier defensive schedule.

Thus, my magic 8-ball says no, though I'll obviously be rooting for Marshawn to pick up 6 more 150 yard games this year.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Excuse me if this sounds dumb but why is LESEAN Mcoy called SHADY? I have been scratching my head all season long over that and have yet to hear or read why that is.

ensett

Reaction score
Might be tougher than it looks, the Saints are really the only terrible run defense we go against the rest of the year, going by Yards Per Carry allowed, especially compared to Mccoy and Morris schedules.

Vikings - 4.0 - 15th
Saints - 5.0 - 32nd
49ers - 3.9 - 11th
Giants - 3.7 - 6th
Cardinals - 3.5 - 3rd
Rams - 4.2 - 18th

Atradees

Reaction score
He will be stabbed in the back. He is not the only tool in the shed sharing carries with Turbin.

Alexander was a great running back-I will never change my stance on that.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":nn1t62r8 said:
dontbelikethat":nn1t62r8 said:
Seahwkgal":nn1t62r8 said:
Excuse me if this sounds dumb but why is LESEAN Mcoy called SHADY? I have been scratching my head all season long over that and have yet to hear or read why that is.

He's had that nickname since high school.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelphia- ... ent_stream
Thanks for that! I really didn't know before. :oops:

...and here I thought that it was because he played cards with a shade visor on. :roll:

Latest posts