Why Sweezey should be our RG OTF

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Not really specifically related to his skills but Moffitt seems more into being funny, than playing football. Love the guy on the Real Rob but I'm starting to see why they are giving Sweez a real shot. I can only assume but I think Moffitt is a little bit of a partyer and not as focused on Football.

Attachments

• moffit.jpg
    moffit.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,256
OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
party·er, parti·er n.
Usage Note: Party is unexceptionable when used to refer to a participant in a social arrangement, as in She was not named as a party in the conspiracy. It is this sense that underlies the legal use of the term, as when one speaks of the parties to a contract. The legal use has in turn led to the presence of the word in many fixed expressions, such as injured party and third party. But party is also widely used as a general substitute for person, as in Would all parties who left packages at the desk please reclaim them. This usage has been established for many centuries, but in the Victorian era it came to be associated with the language of the semieducated and it has been the subject of many later criticisms. This use of party may have been reinforced in the 20th century by its adoption by telephone operators. In other contexts, when used in earnest, it may be perceived as a superfluous variant for person. But the jocular use of the term is well established, particularly in references such as a wise old party.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/partyer

par·ty·er [pahr-tee-er] Show IPA
noun
a person who parties, especially regularly or habitually: New Year's Eve always brings out the partyers.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/partyer

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Grey or Gray?? This is the internet and we r in 2013. I'd have thought people would have gotten over themselves on internet grammar by now.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
God forbid he have fun with his free time.

Guess DangeRuss is a party animal too, wearing his ladies coat and all.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it just me or is he happy to see us?

pehawk

Reaction score
There's something behind the scenes that Pete and JS REALLLLLLLY, REALLLLLY dont like about Moffit. We'll never know, but maybe it is these types of things?

Axx

Reaction score
pehawk":5yilks66 said:
There's something behind the scenes that Pete and JS REALLLLLLLY, REALLLLLY dont like about Moffit. We'll never know, but maybe it is these types of things?
Agreed, i wonder how many more whiffed pass block assignments Sweezy has to screw up until Moffit is the full time starter.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep Ryan...No doubt he's been in their dog house for something...

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think Sweezy should be given a chance at the DLine which is where he came from? if he is a good enough athlete that he can potentionally make the switch to OL, what would he be if he was coached well on the DL? Not saying the experiment is a bust but if we need some Dline help why not give it a try? If he doesnt work out on the OL but works out on the DL then there is no compromise or loss on the pick. Am I crazy? I just feel like "Sweezy Kill" may be a better command than "Sweezy Protect"

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Wiseguy":2vitinck said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think Sweezy should be given a chance at the DLine which is where he came from? if he is a good enough athlete that he can potentionally make the switch to OL, what would he be if he was coached well on the DL? Not saying the experiment is a bust but if we need some Dline help why not give it a try? If he doesnt work out on the OL but works out on the DL then there is no compromise or loss on the pick. Am I crazy? I just feel like "Sweezy Kill" may be a better command than "Sweezy Protect"

Its just you. He is on the Oline to stay or not on the team.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":37koe1ri said:
Wiseguy":37koe1ri said:

Its just you. He is on the Oline to stay or not on the team.

Calm down Cable it was just a thought.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I feel bad for Moffit's no#1 groupie in this pic. He should be taking her to the BINGO center instead. LOL.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Lol it amazes me how people think they can judge a players work ethic or heart from a random picture or 15 sec clip from the RRR. I don't blame Marshawn for doing zero interviews...