Why in THE HELL do they keep trying out Sherman?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Thus far in 2014, Richard Sherman has been targeted 4.33 times per game on average.

2013? 3.56 times per game on average through the regular season.

I think that QBs have not found it as easy to throw to the other side of our field this year? I don't know. Definitely a difference, though guess what? Of corners that have played at least 60% of their team's snaps, he has been targeted the fewest on a per-snap basis in the entire NFL, still.

Owned. (Orlando Scandrick is close behind him, though; 15 snaps per target compared to 14.5 for Sherman.)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Because he's open.
278eda7b9f87cc0930de1ee6f749fd3a.jpg

Tokadub

Reaction score
I think Kaepernick was trying to prove he could beat Sherman, he's so arrogant and stupid he really expected to be able to pull it off... after losing to us in the playoffs last year he said something along the lines of "I'll take Crabtree against Sherman every time."

If my memory serves correct Sherman has the following advantages on Crabtree:

- Height
- Reach
- Speed
- Vertical Leap
- Technique/Intelligence (in my opinion but that's pretty obvious right?)

So why would you publicly state that you would throw it to Crabtree against Sherman every time... just makes him sound like a total doofus who has no place in the NFL.

Kap's last 2 interception throws against Sherman were absolutely terrible, those are the kind of throws that would get you laughed off the field by the entire school and sent to the bench on a JV team in Jr. High.