Why does Scruggs fascinate me?

kearly

Reaction score
It's probably because when Scruggs does get a sack he smacks the shit out of people while doing it. Players that flash dominance are worth keeping an eye on.

And I know this sounds like a huge reach, but there were some cutaways of the Seahawks for various playoff promos, and a couple of them featured #98 shouting and trying to pump up his team. He looked like a guy that genuinely had "it" mentally. His body language most definitely did not look like a kid under the lights for the first time. I have a hunch he's going to be the next Michael Bennett if the coaching staff gives him more opportunities next year.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
kearly":16a52c7j said:
It's probably because when Scruggs does get a sack he smacks the shit out of people while doing it. Players that flash dominance are worth keeping an eye on.

And I know this sounds like a huge reach, but there were some cutaways of the Seahawks for various playoff promos, and a couple of them featured #98 shouting and trying to pump up his team. He looked like a guy that genuinely had "it" mentally. His body language most definitely did not look like a kid under the lights for the first time. I have a hunch he's going to be the next Michael Bennett if the coaching staff gives him more opportunities next year.

It's not a reach at all. Follow his twitter; he's got a very Sherm, Red, Earl type vibe to him.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He seems to be very much the type of player Pete likes. He gives a 100% and does not take plays off like some on the D line I have noticed do.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Its not unusual for rookies to struggle along the d line, in college a lot of players on the line just rely on speed and strength. Usually takes them a year to polish up. I expect Irvin and Scruggs to bring it a lot more next year.

Latest posts