Who to root for ---Week 12

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Not sure what game thing this is you are doing, but is it safe to say we want the Falcons to lose out at this point?

7-4 to 7-3-1, there is no room for error here, oh and I didn't even mention the Lions.

That tie looks like it may come back to bite us.

Polaris

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1uwunn9b said:
Not sure what game thing this is you are doing, but is it safe to say we want the Falcons to lose out at this point?

7-4 to 7-3-1, there is no room for error here, oh and I didn't even mention the Lions.

We also have a much easier schedule from here on out than the Falcons let alone Detroit.

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Polaris":r1kigim8 said:
NFSeahawks628":r1kigim8 said:

We also have a much easier schedule from here on out than the Falcons let alone Detroit.

Ya, and we saw how playing crappy teams like the rams and bucs went, and how good teams like the pats and eagles went. Not too confident in judging our wins by opponent's records.

Polaris

Reaction score
johnnyfever":1g9t6kjp said:
Polaris":1g9t6kjp said:
NFSeahawks628":1g9t6kjp said:

Ya, and we saw how playing crappy teams like the rams and bucs went, and how good teams like the pats and eagles went. Not too confident in judging our wins by opponent's records.

A point to be sure, but traditionally the Seahawks finish the season strong. The Lions and Falcons? Not so much....