who really thinks.....

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
That the Hawks are going to let the 49rs come into the Clink and leave outta there with a win???? Not this guy, enough of the wrist slitting we beat this team before we'll do it again.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Not concerned about the niners. Concerned with the Hawks playing their game. They do that. It's superbowl time.
But I know the offense was about running against the saints. But that offense gave them the opportunity to come back. And the defense that had held up all game wasn't the same at the end. I don't think we get the opportunity to play protect the lead against the niners. So i hope both sides have a full 4 quarters in them.

stang233

Reaction score
I am beyond concerned and have little confidence. Maybe its battered fan syndrome but I am not liking the way this is going. Let's hope K.J. and Harvin r back otherwise I do not think we have a chance. I am honestly surprised the niners r not favored.

grizbob

Reaction score
How many of these I'm a better fan than you if you're afraid we'll lose posts are we going to have this week?

I'm putting the over under at 60 by Friday. 5 bucks on the over :180670:

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Well, if ever there was a defense that could completely shut down another team and hold them to 0 points, it would look a lot like Seattle's.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well if we get into better fan posts then there will be less posters next week I'm thinking :)

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
This week is going to be ugly. Between talking some of the more pessimistic people down of the ledge and dealing with the onslaught of "well intentioned niner fans it could be a long week. I guess it goes with the territory.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Unfortunately nothing we can do about that till Sunday. The game can't get here fast enough. Can't wait.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Hawks will be prepared. I assure you that there will be things that we haven't seen all season. I believe that the winner of this game wins the Super Bowl. Things will open up and the defense will have something extra for their brothers down South. They don't have to save anything for the Super Bowl, they need to bring everything they have Sunday and they will.

When it comes to the Niners, the Hawks bring it. There is going to be a ton of talk about how great the Niners and Kaeperstank are. How even though the Niners crap the bed here under Kaeperstank, that this time is different, just like last time was different before putting up 3 points. The only time the Niners even threatened to score in the last game, was a short drive that followed a special teams screw up that should have been a false start.

Other than that the Niners can't run their offense here. Sure, in the warmth of their own place they can win a close game, but here they have systemic problems that would require them to make changes that take them out of their MO that is so effective everywhere else. They have genuine problems here and it puts them at a serious disadvantage. That is the reason that Kaeperstank refuses to acknowledge the crowd noise. If he did, it would force them to admit that there is a problem and Harbafreak is just too stubborn to do it.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2i61cn1f said:
The Hawks will be prepared. I assure you that there will be things that we haven't seen all season. I believe that the winner of this game wins the Super Bowl. Things will open up and the defense will have something extra for their brothers down South. They don't have to save anything for the Super Bowl, they need to bring everything they have Sunday and they will.

When it comes to the Niners, the Hawks bring it. There is going to be a ton of talk about how great the Niners and Kaeperstank are. How even though the Niners crap the bed here under Kaeperstank, that this time is different, just like last time was different before putting up 3 points. The only time the Niners even threatened to score in the last game, was a short drive that followed a special teams screw up that should have been a false start.

Other than that the Niners can't run their offense here. Sure, in the warmth of their own place they can win a close game, but here they have systemic problems that would require them to make changes that take them out of their MO that is so effective everywhere else. They have genuine problems here and it puts them at a serious disadvantage. That is the reason that Kaeperstank refuses to acknowledge the crowd noise. If he did, it would force them to admit that there is a problem and Harbafreak is just too stubborn to do it.

I totally agree about their offense. It seems they rely ALOT on checks and adjustments at the line and when they come to Seattle they cant do that and they struggle a ton. They mentioned this in the saints game that Brees did this alot the first time but in this game on saturday they were just getting to the line and running their play and not making that many adjustments. That is a HUGE advantage for us.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson when asked about how he constructed his superb owl winning Cowboy roster his answer was simple He said he put the team together for
the sole purpose of beating the Philadelphia Eagles, the bad boys on the block at the time. He said that he knew he had to be able to get past them if he were to have any kind of success. This appears to me what Pete Carroll did when he took control in Seattle with John Schneider. Look at our defense, it looks taylor made to stop Santa Clara.The Seahawks are the team that was constructed to beat the 49ers.

strohmin

Reaction score
You do remember how the game started becoming close in the end right? Tipped interception, Nut shot for Earl, Dropped pick by Kam, fluke onside recovery and brees making some incredible plays that I dont see Kaep being able to pull off.

Are you all forgetting that the offense started to get it going and scored a TD on their final possession and the D played the rest of the game. Next weeks game is not going to be easy for either offense, not just Seattles.

Carolina's defense is good, but Seattle's is on a whole other level.

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
I remember how nervous I was with the panthers in 05. I also remember how that turned out.

amill87

Reaction score
strohmin":2rfarnui said:
You do remember how the game started becoming close in the end right? Tipped interception, Nut shot for Earl, Dropped pick by Kam, fluke onside recovery and brees making some incredible plays that I dont see Kaep being able to pull off.

Yeah this game was not as close as the final score says it was.

Once we got ahead by two scores, I knew the game was over. Our defense is playing ridiculous right now