Where to watch in San Fran?

peep6543

Reaction score
I'm going to the Bay Area this weekend to watch the Cougs/CAL game and I'll be staying in SF Saturday night. Anyone know how I can find out where a Seahawks viewing party or something similar will be taking place? I know I'll be in the lion's den but some bar has got to have a little 12 in it right?

Basis4day

Reaction score
McNally's Pub in the Rockridge area of Oakland. It's about a block from the Rockridge Bart station. Seahawks fan owns it.

I usually go to Brennan's on University Ave. in Berkeley. Sunday Ticket and Racer 5 beer with a coffee on the side. It's about a mile south of the North Berkeley Bart.

I'll probably watch from home. We're scheduled to get that game locally.

Go Hawks.

muxpux

Reaction score
thought i would resurrect this thread since i will be in the Bay Area this weekend. buddy offered a free trip to visit his family so why not. not exactly sure where ill be, in Yuba City for a few days, then he said Oakland/San Fran the rest of the time which i believe includes sunday since he mentioned watching the game at a bar in SF. ill let him know about this place. anyone else gonna be out for this?

seadawg

Reaction score
Danny Coyle's at 668 Haight St., SF - I went on opening day. The owner is a die hard hawks fan and the entire bar was full of Seahawks fans who hate the '9ers with a passion! Good times.