Where the hell is Kearly?!?

drdiags

Reaction score
Where the hell is John Lloyd?

I miss that guy giving us all that Salary Cap info and old Seahawks stories ....

EDIT: And plotting riots. Who would have thought?

Happy

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":12ahsebj said:
EastCoastHawksFan":12ahsebj said:
life isn't the same without the 'Random Thoughts.

Then you seriously need to get a new life.

People -- he is just a member of our community. That's all. Now, he does offer well-researched and well-founded insights that we've all come to appreciate. He's certainly much smarter than most of you (OK, US) .... but he's still just a guy with a point of view. Try not to take it all too seriously.

+500 for clarity and perspective.

Let the man enjoy being a fan as he best sees fit. If he wants to write great, if he just wants to cheer for the team and have a good time that's cool too. He has no obligation to fullfill. Just thank him and raise your glass to a wonderful and historic year of seahawk football.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I have a hunch that kearly will be back come Playoff time.

Can you imagine this place during the Playoffs? Insane!!! :shock:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Has the irony of his leaving NOW sunk into anybody? I mean, year in, year out, this place is a rollercoaster ride. The fanboyz who refused to see that this team wasn't any good anymore, getting all hyped up one week when we win a game and then despair and teeth gnashing the next week when we'd lose. Trying to discuss what this team needed to do to improve in such an environment was daunting to say the least. But there was Kearly, giving his great insights week in, week out, despite the fanboyz and the never ending rollercoaster ride.

And now the rollercoaster is really over. We're back to having a Super Bowl caliber team and it's FUN to watch. No team's perfect but we can discuss the oline woes without all the blowback we used to get from the fanboyz who didn't want to hear the team wasn't DaBaddezt. People are having FUN and win or lose, this team is great to watch - except for holding your breathe, is Wilson going to get injured this blitz?

And NOW Kearly burns out.

The irony.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Kip, I can call him that now because really he has no choice. You see, I have "Kip" currently held ( He keeps clamoring it's against his will) in my basement with limited internet access. The irony is he's traded his mom's basement for mine :snack:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
drdiags":3ku01xs0 said:
Where the hell is John Lloyd?

I miss that guy giving us all that Salary Cap info and old Seahawks stories ....

EDIT: And plotting riots. Who would have thought?

I'm working on some stuff! Should be a fun off-season.

No riots, however.

beasthawk

Reaction score
Aros":2y2spis8 said:
Oh, trust me. .NET is the drug you will never, ever be able to quit.

Heroin and caffeine has nothing on .NET.

I notice a influx of new posters over-posting and being a little too impish. Probably his shared feelings. I have been posting on Reddit a lot more lately. Its fun there but we have it better here..

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":14cacw0p said:
EastCoastHawksFan":14cacw0p said:
life isn't the same without the 'Random Thoughts.

Then you seriously need to get a new life.

People -- he is just a member of our community. That's all. Now, he does offer well-researched and well-founded insights that we've all come to appreciate. He's certainly much smarter than most of you (OK, US) .... but he's still just a guy with a point of view. Try not to take it all too seriously.

LOL! man you took my comment too seriously .
with that being said
Kearly was easily the most entertaining writer on .net and now that he leaves us around the same time Sando stops writing for NFC West I have come to the conclusion that they are the same person.

Latest posts