What this last weeks Cards game reminds me of

Throwdown

Reaction score
Man... Could you imagine Russ and Lynch with that Oline? they had passing lanes all day for Dilfer!

Ballz

Reaction score
We were 0-3 going into that game. Steve Huchinson broke his leg at some point also.

Anybody remember Red McCombs (owner of the Vikings at the time) being in the booth with the Minnesota radio guys? They decided to let him call one play, and it turned out to be the 80 yard screen TD to Alexander. Very funny stuff. Not sure if anybody can dig that up, but I remember laughing my ass off at it.

sam1313

Reaction score
Loved watching Walter again. I forget how people just didn't even have a chance against him. Couldn't even get near Dilfer. How frustrating for DEs.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Lots of nostalgia in that video

- Blue Endzones (yes they've made brief comebacks but they need to fully comeback!)
- Trent Dilfer lol
- It was Seahawks Stadium back then and this was before it was known league wide as the most intimidating place to play
- I miss that OL SO SO BAD! :(

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Theres an audio clip of that screen pass when the Minny radio crew had the owner on to call a play. He got excited because he thought they had a pass rush going, and then Shaun took it to the house. Pretty damn funny if someone can dig it up

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":20f3b3j5 said:
Theres an audio clip of that screen pass when the Minny radio crew had the owner on to call a play. He got excited because he thought they had a pass rush going, and then Shaun took it to the house. Pretty damn funny if someone can dig it up

Haven't found the audio yet, but here's the text version of that play: http://happypine.yuku.com/topic/759/Dou ... Mow_HfNl8E

Sign37now

Reaction score
I was at that game. AWESOME! That was the season it all started coming together...Much like this season. I think we are in for another good run of years boys and girls..!

sutz

Reaction score
Wasn't that game in Husky Stadium?

Note the screen to Alexander. Somehow, we forgot how to do that until a couple of weeks ago. ;)

Spounge84

Reaction score
sutz":2zw09jf4 said:
Wasn't that game in Husky Stadium?

Note the screen to Alexander. Somehow, we forgot how to do that until a couple of weeks ago. ;)

No that was our first season in C-Link (called Seahawks Stadium back then).