What THEY are saying

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
We played poorly in the 4th quarter. That's the only reason this game was close. Wilson made some poor decisions and Harvin running the kickoff back instead of downing it was stupid.

Unforced and uncharacteristic errors allowed the broncos a chance.

I don't give them credit for the mistakes in the 4th I saw.

justthewest

Reaction score
I mean, there are no moral victories in football but... it was a well played game by the Broncos on the road.

Whatever floats your boat.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
byau":33nb0dk7 said:
Jacknut16":33nb0dk7 said:
byau":33nb0dk7 said:
So the Hawks deserved this win, and the Broncos deserve a lot of credit for keeping it close and forcing Seahawks mistakes and capitalizing on them to get back into the game.

Well.....

Any win in the NFL is a good one.

The Broncos tried to build a team to beat us and couldnt.

Giving them credit for being close means, in reality, basically nothing.

Many games will be close, it doesnt neccassarily mean that the Broncos "closed the gap"
I really saw nothing except some bad prevent defense and the offense laying an egg in the 4th Q that made me in any way nervous about facing that team again, IMHO.

I agree with you and let me amend my statement that when I say keeping it close, forcing Seahawks mistakes and capitalizing on them, what I am really saying is give Denver credit for being a dangerous team.

The Seahawks earned this victory, for the majority of the game they shut Denver down. However, one of the calling cards of the Seahawks is not letting up on the throttle. Russ even talked about this back in the SB48 (and you can hear it on the SB48 wired up) about how he says even with a lead they can't let up on the throttle. The last drive by Payton Manning, the Hawks let up on the throttle, perhaps not giving enough credit to Payton for being that dangerous.

That's what I'm saying.

And I agree with everything you said: a win is a win, moral victories don't win you a trophy, and I would still bet the Hawks against the Broncos in the next game.

I think the whole team let off just a tad in the 4th, the Broncos are good thats for sure. Cant wait to see them stomp AZ

White Devil

Reaction score
2 things are getting under my skin after this game.

1. That was a fumble. The explanation of it not being a fumble makes no sense. IF that play took place in the endzone, it would have been a Touchdown. So how can it possibly not be ruled a catch, and strip fumble?

2. Peyton loses in OT without getting the opportunity to touch the ball and many people feel that just isn't right. Here's the answer they need to read. Football, is a team sport. It is not only offense, but defense as well. That's why it is one of the greatest sports. It takes a complete team to win Yes, Peyton is a fantabulously amazeballs offensive juggernaut. The rules are not made to only benefit teams with a superstar QB. It's insane that people think the rule should be changed, again, to benefit Peyton. Hold the opposing team to a FG, then you can win. If you can't do that, then you deserve to lose.

I'm tired of apologizing for this team winning. I don't care. The Seahawks have had their share of bad calls, or coulda, woulda, shoulda games....I refuse to shrug my shoulders when the ball bounces their way.

Go Hawks. :179417:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Terrance Knighton is another Professional sore loser, IF he really believed that they (the donko's) were the better team on Sunday, because they certainly did NOT prove it.
AND, Peyton's sniveling about the unlucky coin toss, shows that he too is a sore loser.
The Bronco's Players, starting with their chief cook and bottle washer, Peyton Manning and most of their delusional fans, need to lick their wounds, and learn to just move on.

Laloosh

Reaction score
kearly":qre64499 said:
Kizla today:

...the lucky bums who win the coin flip.

Kizla in January 2012 after Tebow beats the Pittsburgh on the first play of OT:

Choke on that reality, Steelers fans.

_1371483076.gif

Exittium

Reaction score
WELL what we do know is because the "Fivehead" of the league lost they will now change the OT rules so that in someway it works. I mean after all look how well changing the policy worked for welker. ET reminded him he's safer suspended.

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
In order for a team to win, you must have a lead. In the superbowl, Broncos never led. In the clink, Broncos never led. It is a fallacy that Broncos could have won this game. In 120 min. + Seattle was never in a moment to lose.

Cartire

Reaction score
SupersonicSeahawkz":3e7qt5u0 said:
In order for a team to win, you must have a lead. In the superbowl, Broncos never led. In the clink, Broncos never led. It is a fallacy that Broncos could have won this game. In 120 min. + Seattle was never in a moment to lose.

apparently the coin flip was a moment we could have lost.... :stirthepot:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
They were lucky to even be in position to win. If not for very uncharacteristic play in the 4th quarter by the Hawks this would have been a three score win for the home team.

Largent80

Reaction score
These mediots live here.

An area known for leaning trees and restrooms. Which would explain the Shizt they write.

LDVEJUh

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3lj7gcpz said:
LawlessHawk":3lj7gcpz said:
Zebulon Dak":3lj7gcpz said:
SacHawk2.0":3lj7gcpz said:
BTW, that was a fumble.

'Twas.

But Mike Carey (professional Seahawk dogger) said it was definitely NOT a fumble because it met only 15 of the 16 elements of a catch...

Gaaawd I wanted to punch his stupid face.
:13: Unendingly despise of that guy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kearly":2c4515sq said:
Kizla today:

...the lucky bums who win the coin flip.

Kizla in January 2012 after Tebow beats the Pittsburgh on the first play of OT:

Choke on that reality, Steelers fans.
The absolute and complete definition of 'homer'. Man I wish someone at a national media outlet would point this crap out.

Oh, and one other thing.......choke on that reality Kizia and the rest of you Donkey fans. I'd say we'll beat for a third time in a row in XIX, but you're not gonna make it so I guess we'll have to whip SD or Cincy or Indy or......

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Greenhell":37agmgql said:
LawlessHawk":37agmgql said:
Zebulon Dak":37agmgql said:
SacHawk2.0":37agmgql said:
BTW, that was a fumble.

'Twas.

But Mike Carey (professional Seahawk dogger) said it was definitely NOT a fumble because it met only 15 of the 16 elements of a catch...

Screw that. We all know had he caught that in the end zone it would've been a TD not incomplete pass.

Yup, the Jeremy Shockey treatment.