What NFL Analysts Annoy You The Most?

HawksSoc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2or97jia said:
Throwdown":2or97jia said:
Can we get Deion Sanders too so we can get him to sing Wilson's name?

Oh, man; that'd be tight. I love me some Primetime. He could sing Wilson's name every time there's a big play/passing TD.

If we're forming the Avengers of announcers, can I put in a vote for Brad Nessler maybe?

kearly

Reaction score
I actually like Dierdorf, and will miss him. But the guy is a gaffe machine and kind of an idiot. I just like him because he reeks old school, good ol' boy football. That plus old MNF nostalgia.

Slick

Reaction score
I don't like: Mike Martz. I don't even think he gets to call games anymore. I remember his call during 2012's away game with the Rams at the end "No interceptions for touchdowns today!!!!". I think that dickwad was horrible. Heath Evans likes the purple crayons and sucks too.

My favorite unsung hero as an analyst? Dennis Miller.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Jay Glazer called Pete Carroll a liar today for no reason at all. The other 3 guys were talking about how awesome the Seahawks pass defense and one mentioned that Pete was a disciple of Lane Kiffin and the Seahawks as a team compete with each other and it breeds good play and a deep roster.

Glazer stands up from the desk they were all sitting at and interrupts the guy talking and then says "Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Did you really just put Lane Kiffin and Pete Carroll in the same (sentence)? Are you kidding me? Are you guys letting him go with that? Hmmmm. One guy tells a truth a lot, one doesn't"

What a dick.

Hytumeha

sutz

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18aepcb5 said:
Slick":18aepcb5 said:
My favorite unsung hero as an analyst? Dennis Miller.
Whatever happened with him? I liked him quite a bit back in the day.
He shills on Fox News Comment shows, last I heard of him. He used to be funny, but I think he's lost his edge.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
bigtrain21":yg5q451a said:
Jay Glazer called Pete Carroll a liar today for no reason at all. The other 3 guys were talking about how awesome the Seahawks pass defense and one mentioned that Pete was a disciple of Lane Kiffin and the Seahawks as a team compete with each other and it breeds good play and a deep roster.

Glazer stands up from the desk they were all sitting at and interrupts the guy talking and then says "Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Did you really just put Lane Kiffin and Pete Carroll in the same (sentence)? Are you kidding me? Are you guys letting him go with that? Hmmmm. One guy tells a truth a lot, one doesn't"

What a dick.

Hytumeha

I would have assumed he was calling Kiffen the liar, not Pete. I have gotten the opinion that Glazer kinda likes Pete.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3fhqyq26 said:
bigtrain21":3fhqyq26 said:

What a dick.

Hytumeha

I would have assumed he was calling Kiffen the liar, not Pete. I have gotten the opinion that Glazer kinda likes Pete.

I actually meant monty kiffin. I incorrectly typed Lane. But I may have screwed the whole thing thing up because I deleted it off my DVR and can't say for sure which Kiffin he mentioned. It seemed like a slam on Pete though. Nice catch because the name the Kiffin he mentioned changes the whole meaning and I am not totally sure of which one.

OP
OP
S

Sturm

Reaction score
bigtrain21":b4j15bbt said:
Scottemojo":b4j15bbt said:
bigtrain21":b4j15bbt said:

What a dick.

Hytumeha

I actually meant monty kiffin. I incorrectly typed Lane. But I may have screwed the whole thing thing up because I deleted it off my DVR and can't say for sure which Kiffin he mentioned. It seemed like a slam on Pete though. Nice catch because the name the Kiffin he mentioned changes the whole meaning and I am not totally sure of which one.

I was gonna say..."Why the hell would Pete Carrol look up to Lane Kiffin???"

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Jeff Garcia. I just cannot stand looking at the guy. He is SO UGLY!! Blech. His voice is very annoying too. It's so
bad on both points I cannot even listen to what he has to say. I just change the channel. :pukeface: