What kind of Beast will come back

Rob12

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ylom0ilu said:
That Lynch is again being strongly rumored to not be on next year's roster tells me that the team is not bullish on his health.

What rumors?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Rob12":zjwb4da7 said:
HawkGA":zjwb4da7 said:
replicant":zjwb4da7 said:
Before Rawls got hurt, I was wondering if when Beast returned, he would upset the apple cart. Now I'm very thankful he'll be coming back.

Do we honestly know if he's coming back. I know there is hope, but I've heard nothing of time lines. Do we even know if we are looking at a week-to-week situation or are we looking at a "if the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl he can come back" situation?

Pete did say "maybe next week - we'll see." Pete seems to be usually correct in his estimates on returns. I'd like to see him rested and rehabbed another two weeks. Depending on whether or not the No. 5 seed is locked up, he could be inserted in Week 17 against the Cardinals.

I think it's 100 percent that he's back this season.

Good deal.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
HawkGA":12ill04m said:
Rob12":12ill04m said:
HawkGA":12ill04m said:
replicant":12ill04m said:
Before Rawls got hurt, I was wondering if when Beast returned, he would upset the apple cart. Now I'm very thankful he'll be coming back.

Do we honestly know if he's coming back. I know there is hope, but I've heard nothing of time lines. Do we even know if we are looking at a week-to-week situation or are we looking at a "if the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl he can come back" situation?

Pete did say "maybe next week - we'll see." Pete seems to be usually correct in his estimates on returns. I'd like to see him rested and rehabbed another two weeks. Depending on whether or not the No. 5 seed is locked up, he could be inserted in Week 17 against the Cardinals.

I think it's 100 percent that he's back this season.

Good deal.

Oh he's coming! The beast is coming back! Let the drums start beating!

[youtube]vUNl7usGYnI[/youtube]

Rob12

Reaction score
Oh he's coming! The beast is coming back! Let the drums start beating!

[youtube]vUNl7usGYnI[/youtube]

I shouldn't have watched that. More excited now than I was five minutes ago.

This is HIS team, and he will deliver. We've never needed him more than we need him now.

Seafan

Reaction score
The team likely doesn't need him to be Beast Mode until a little later. With the way RW is playing he only needs to be better than Harris.

According to Dr Andrews the return to sport is 3-6 weeks after surgery.

Latest posts