What if Peyton got on the plane the Hawks had waiting 4 him?

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
I don't really get the comments about getting him killed, people will argue to the death on here that Percy isn't injury prone. .. yet in 16 seasons Peyton only missed games in one season and he's a surefire bet to get hurt lol uhh... Who was even playing online for the Colts. .. Their best offensive linemen was their version of Max unger at best..

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
No Percy Harvin, probably no Michael Bennett and Avril. His salary would dictate a lot of personnel changes to remain under the cap.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2lmupgkb said:
No Percy Harvin, probably no Michael Bennett and Avril. His salary would dictate a lot of personnel changes to remain under the cap.

Fact: We wouldn't be in the SB this year without Bennett and Avril.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
He would've been broken in two with McGinger playing left tackle.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":320rvhw8 said:
Sarlacc83":320rvhw8 said:

Fact: We wouldn't be in the SB this year without Bennett and Avril.

*opinion ;)

BeaHUman

Reaction score
I heard him in a recent interview saying he was an AFC guy and wanted to stay in the conference. Sorta sounded like SEA was never an option.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
As stated above, his enormous contract would have affected other areas of the team. His dink-and-dunk and pass everywhere approach probably would've conflicted with Pete's philosophy. Of course, I have no doubt he would've been successful anyway, but this team would definitely look and feel completely different than it does today.

Honestly, I think it worked out for the best for both parties.

Latest posts