What if Both Russ and Pete were right?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
This has yet to be seen for PC's part. Have we all already forgotten Mora? Or when Flores hired himself to be HC?

Be very careful what you wish for.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Better? I can't see it. The Russ/Pete Hawks will be hard to surpass anytime soon.

And with that I mean no disrespect to the Geno/Quinn Hawks. But the bar has been set very high.

DericLee

Reaction score
This has yet to be seen for PC's part. Have we all already forgotten Mora? Or when Flores hired himself to be HC?

Be very careful what you wish for.
I dunna know, I wished for a coach to win us a Superbowl, we got Holmgren and almost pulled it off(well.. we probably would have if not for you know), then he retired knowing it was his time, so I wished again for a coach to win us a Superbowl, and we got Pete AND the Superbowl, now I wish for a new coach to win us a Superbowl.
Feel good about my latest wish mayne.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I dunna know, I wished for a coach to win us a Superbowl, we got Holmgren and almost pulled it off(well.. we probably would have if not for you know), then he retired knowing it was his time, so I wished again for a coach to win us a Superbowl, and we got Pete AND the Superbowl, now I wish for a new coach to win us a Superbowl.
Feel good about my latest wish mayne.

In your case, don't be careful what you wish for - you have a proven track record! :p

ZagHawk

Reaction score
In your case, don't be careful what you wish for - you have a proven track record! :p

Unless the NFL shuts down, the world ends, or the Seahawks shut down as a team. The good thing about chasing a Superbowl Win is it's never if, it's when. That being said...the when can be 1 year, it can be 5 years, it could be 50+ lol.