What changes next year.......

swagcity21

Reaction score
I believe 100% we need some new blood on the coaching staff pertaining to either play calling or a new OC all together. aside from the coaching staff we as a community of 12s need to take on our QB's mantra of whats next?

What's next is next year and what's the potential we ride this feeling all the way to Santa Clara next year. just looking at it here's what I've come up with and I hope some of you that are smarter than me can elaborate.

OFFENSE

Chris Matthews showed what a big WR can do for our offense, and specifically what he brings when he gets some playing time.

The Line can play at high level when there is continuity up front.

Our running game is top notch! as long as Bevel didn't just convince Lynch to leave.

DEFENSE

Mebane and J. Hill coming back will improve our run game, if K. Williams sticks around we will have a good rotation up front.

Irvin still under contract for next year so he sticks around, Wagner will get a new deal to keep him around. Malcolm smith most likely gone.

What is hard to say is our Achilles heel is our nickel back. unless tharold can become Sherman 2.0 he will never develop into the guy we need. letting browner go stings now.

Vegas has us as the favorite to win SB50 next year. how so we stop Gronk and how does our defense stop the RB from coming out of the backfield.

We stop the short passing plays by generating pressure up front. IF we stay healthy we can do that with the guys we have... agreed?