Wembley home teams announced

Would you travel to the UK if the Seahawks were chosen to play there?

• Yes. Anywhere for my team!

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yes. If the price was right.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No. I don't agree with the International Series.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No. Financially, it doesn't make sense.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Perhaps. If everything fell into place.

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sturm":fdiaf7ym said:
Hawknballs":fdiaf7ym said:
This is garbage.

No team no matter how bad or how dire their stadium situation/home crowd is should have to go play their 'home' game in ANOTHER FREAKING COUNTRY.

That is completely absurd.

This isn't baseball where there are 900 games a year. 16 games and every one of them counts for something however good or bad your team is.

I will be enraged if i have to miss out on going to a seahawks home game because it's in effing London.

big middle finger to the fans that support their franchises.

Cosign.

I can't believe every team in the league hasn't protested this.

Agreed. Screw roger. The guy seems to think his position should come with a throne. Just work on your poor officiating teams, ahole. You're doing plenty to dilute the brand in THIS country.

Then you have all that banana and bottle throwing going on over there. It's Candlestick.... but with singing. I wouldn't want our Hawks subjected to it.

Sorry EnglishSeahawk...I mean no offense to you. I know there are many great people over your way and my best bro was from South end. But a few bad apples do spoil the bunch. PLUS...I have had several altercations with soccer hooligans while abroad. Just try to sit down and watch American football in a bar full of these skinhead clowns. It gets ugly fast. All I've ever heard is how much "American football sux" and what a "p*ssy sport" it is. I'm sure you've heard this too. My wife literally begs me to not ask for American football to be televised when we travel. Yeah, right.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah I would be pretty pissed if they made one of our home games over there, especially if you're a season ticket holder.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I dont think more than one game is a good idea. Personally I would have none. Hawkwow is talking out of his anus though. Bananas and bottles?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Also whats the deal with going to seatac via iceland? I checked expedia and this was by far the fastest and cheapest way.