Weekly fire Bevell

chris98251

Reaction score
To everyone bitching about that last pass, I want to see how many can throw a pass into a five gallon bucket while moving and you only get one shot.

That last pas and Wilson were not the issue, 58 minutes of ineptitude prior to the last drive was more the problem.

potatohead

Reaction score
chris98251":1kglq86q said:
To everyone bitching about that last pass, I want to see how many can throw a pass into a five gallon bucket while moving and you only get one shot.

That last pas and Wilson were not the issue, 58 minutes of ineptitude prior to the last drive was more the problem.

Who is botching about the pass? The call is the problem, the pass shouldn't have occurred in the first place.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The problems are too consistent to be Bevel's fault. He has to be running
Pete's script or he would have been fired by now.

nash72

Reaction score
getnasty":3kfdzlft said:
Say what you will but it doesn't matter who's out there if Russell throws them out of the end zone.

Harder to throw the 6'7' Graham out of the endzone than Kearse. Graham catches that ball thrown to Kearse.

nash72

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2ur1l2op said:

If he didnt get fired after that superbowl, he's never getting fired. Like i've said before, Carroll is loyal to a fault.

I wish they would can Bevell and bring somebody else in to run the offense and Pete stays out of it and just concentrates on the defense.

getnasty

Reaction score
nash72":3slhup3v said:
getnasty":3slhup3v said:
Say what you will but it doesn't matter who's out there if Russell throws them out of the end zone.

Harder to throw the 6'7' Graham out of the endzone than Kearse. Graham catches that ball thrown to Kearse.

Then blame Wilson for not throwing the ball to Jimmy Graham in double coverage. Not Bevells fault he threw the ball out of the endzone to the guy in single coverage.

blue 22

Reaction score
nash72":2s3rtlyk said:
brimsalabim":2s3rtlyk said:

If he didnt get fired after that superbowl, he's never getting fired. Like i've said before, Carroll is loyal to a fault.

I wish they would can Bevell and bring somebody else in to run the offense and Pete stays out of it and just concentrates on the defense.

THIS X100

edogg23

Reaction score
This offense is an absolute joke right now. No one on the Seahawks seems to be taking any responsibility for it.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Haven't gone back to see if anyone was open, when the D was facing so obvious a situation with little ground to cover, but that play to Kearse looked really close to being brilliant.

He caught the ball, and ALSO looked to get his first toe in bounds and, although his second hit the pylon it was because of a force-out that was from a hit simultaneous with the catch. Very close.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Bevell was terrible today. 14 running plays? Seriously? I usually play Switzerland on this topic but he was terrible. Would love to hear the pro bevell spin after this one.

Ozzy

Reaction score
getnasty":1xt8hj0q said:
nash72":1xt8hj0q said:
getnasty":1xt8hj0q said:

Then blame Wilson for not throwing the ball to Jimmy Graham in double coverage. Not Bevells fault he threw the ball out of the endzone to the guy in single coverage.

It was a low percentage play. The play call was stupid. It's really not even debatable.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
getnasty":1sll481z said:
nash72":1sll481z said:
getnasty":1sll481z said:

Harder to throw the 6'7' Graham out of the end zone than Kearse. Graham catches that ball thrown to Kearse.

Then blame Wilson for not throwing the ball to Jimmy Graham in double coverage. Not Bevell's fault he threw the ball out of the end zone to the guy in single coverage.

We have an execution problem. Play calls can be better but execution can be much better. Plus injuries do not help anything either. There is more going on then we know behind the scenes. I would love to be a fly on the wall.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
austinslater25":35xulun6 said:
getnasty":35xulun6 said:
nash72":35xulun6 said:
getnasty":35xulun6 said:

It was a low percentage play. The play call was stupid. It's really not even debatable.

More than anything, this is what I was thinking in my head. Low percentage play on our only shot. Not my fave. . .

getnasty

Reaction score
austinslater25":2q67puve said:
Bevell was terrible today. 14 running plays? Seriously? I usually play Switzerland on this topic but he was terrible. Would love to hear the pro bevell spin after this one.

I said it in a early topic but go back and look at the play by play of the first half and you'll see why they didn't run the ball more. Between just not having the ball and down and distance situations I would say they ran it to much in the first half. They were able to run the ball much better in the second half.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
1 offensive generated TD in the last 9 1/2 quarters now. Other teams battle injuries and many have poor olines as well. Someone should be accountable and that first person is usually the person in charge of the offense.

But sadly, Pete will never terminate him. Coaching loyalty means more to Pete evidently than maximizing our window and the weapons we do have on offense.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This forum just makes me laugh.

The play actually worked, but RW never even gave Kearse a chance. If Russell didn't over throw him out of bounds, it would have been a TD.

But instead of calling out our QB....fire Bevell.

getnasty

Reaction score
austinslater25":g0qpp3j9 said:
getnasty":g0qpp3j9 said:
nash72":g0qpp3j9 said:
getnasty":g0qpp3j9 said:

Give me a high percenrage play in that situation? Would we all love Jimmy Graham lined up out there with 1 on 1 coverage? Of course we would but NO isn't that stupid.

getnasty

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":23d87j7m said:

The play actually worked, but RW never even gave Kearse a chance. If Russell didn't over throw him out of bounds, it would have been a TD.

This is what I'm saying, I don't love Bevell but that play was fine considering the situation.

nategreat

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":19oi7tww said:

If it was just that one play then yes, I'd agree with you. But it's consistant- week to week, year to year, with injury and without.