Wearing Seahawks gear at Candlestick?

Subzero717

Reaction score
longsh0t":310339fz said:
Not going for a game but I'm going to be in the San Diego/LA area next month with the family. I normally take a jersey with me wherever we vacation but I'm debating on whether to take one this time around or not to CA. There isn't as much "hate" between raiders/chargers and the seahawks but I'm still a bit leery since I'll have my kids with me.

Seriously don't worry about it. You'll probably get tons of props. People in LA/SD could gave a rats arse. Couple that with the fact that Carroll is our coach leading to tons of SC fans cheering for him/us. On top of Sherm going home and doing all kinds of charity stuff. Don't worry about it at all. If anyone in LA or OC cared about football they'd have a team in a stadium.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Went to the Stick in '06 wearing an Alexander jersey. This was when the Niners were still doormats, and I got the usual s*it talk from some fans and had an empty plastic bottle thrown at me.. but I turned around and yelled out that whoever threw that should go be QB for the Niners.. got a bunch of laughs in the section and they basically left me alone after that. Seattle wound up losing that game as well.. but far different scenario to what will happen Sunday.