Weaklinks so far

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Seahawkx":3jt0qg5f said:
IMO,

#1) Max Unger -- (Couldn't block, couldn't snap, injured when so much is expected of him)
#2) Syndy Rice -- (No presence at all!)
#3) Kj Wright -- (Cant cover TEs, missing reads)
#4) BB -- (Coverage is totally off and picked on every game)
#5) R. Turbin -- ( A waste of all that muscle. Goes down when someone touches him with a pinky)

Love it when bandwagon boys show up to take a dump on the players after a loss. Y'all will disappear when we start winning again. Take that little sh@t list to the Twitterverse.

CANHawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2jftjcd7 said:
Seahawkx":2jftjcd7 said:
IMO,

#1) Max Unger -- (Couldn't block, couldn't snap, injured when so much is expected of him)
#2) Syndy Rice -- (No presence at all!)
#3) Kj Wright -- (Cant cover TEs, missing reads)
#4) BB -- (Coverage is totally off and picked on every game)
#5) R. Turbin -- ( A waste of all that muscle. Goes down when someone touches him with a pinky)

Love it when bandwagon boys show up to take a dump on the players after a loss. Y'all will disappear when we start winning again. Take that little sh@t list to the Twitterverse.

PREACH!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
LOL @ our pro bowl center being a weak link. He's been hurt and he's getting called out for his play. What is this a SF forum?

GTFO.

RiverHawk

Reaction score
Weaklinks:
James Carpenter (a first round draft pick on a tackle moved to guard should be considered an asset instead of a liability)
Sidney Rice (does he impact the game like a receiver making $8 million per year)
DLine and OLine Consistency (I know, I know we have had injuries)
3rd Down Defensive Play Calling (why do we always blitz everyone on 3rd and long???)
A sense of Urgency (it did not seem like we had any until 2 minutes left in the game)
Killer Instinct (with the talent we have on this team we need to learn kick opponents when they are down)

I think we can all agree that we have high expectations for this team, but we must remember how young this team really is and that there will be bumps in the road. I had no expectations of an undefeated season. First things first, let's focus on winning the division and instead of weaklinks we should be looking at the positives.

Positives:
We had 2 100 yard rushers.
We saw some people on the field we had not seen yet (Irvin & Hill)
I do not think anyone was injured yesterday (KJ was looked at but he resumed playing)
We are 4-1 and people are acting like the sky is falling, look at our next 4 opponents and smile because we should be 8-1.

My glass is half full and not half empty.

pehawk

Reaction score
Positives: My blood
Negatives: This thread

getnasty

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":31rqyk5c said:
Our entire defense. Well it might not be weak it is certainly overrated.

Our defense is overrated? They had one bad week, on the road, against a great QB and all of the sudden were overrated.

Seeker

Reaction score
You have lost one game by less then a touchdown with 3/5 of your starting line missing. The defense got stretched a bit thin but that will happen from time to time. The only thing more ridiculous than "Superbowl or bust" is "19 - 0 superbowl or bust" it is going to be alright people.