We shall not under estimate the Vikings

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm actually more concerned about this upcoming game than any others up until now.
Maybe it's because we just won "decidedly" in Atlanta and that after "scrambling" in the previous two games. It's easy to think about full throttle once you clear big waves and think the waters ahead are calm and more yielding.

This is just the kind of team to give the Hawks trouble. We are highly favored.

We must play as if they are a 7-2 team with playoff aspirations!!

Largent80

Reaction score
I will not doubt the coaches or players of the 2013 Seahawks to try and flatten every team they face. Lessons have been learned.

Basis4day

Reaction score
You can't underestimate any opponent. I think this year has shown it pretty decisively.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Pete has always been a fantastic motivator of having his teams peak at the right time, and I have faith after Sunday that Pete has again sharpened his teams focus for the home stretch.......especially now that the players see the HFA prize at the end of the season.

The Vikings are a mess, and if Harvin plays? Forget about it, it's gonna be an epic beatdown.

JonRud

Reaction score
Vikings stink. Bad coach, bad QB. No problem.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Ya, Minnesota is legit with Ponder. He bring much more credibility to their passing game. It sounds like he'll be playing versus us.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
tom sawyer":4m36rcck said:
I'm actually more concerned about this upcoming game than any others up until now.
Maybe it's because we just won "decidedly" in Atlanta and that after "scrambling" in the previous two games. It's easy to think about full throttle once you clear big waves and think the waters ahead are calm and more yielding.

Your kidding right? There offense is horrific and there defense is suspect, It's in Seattle, no worries at all for me. The team wants to get RIGHT at home- have yet to have a really good game at home. I suspect they will do this this week!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of the dark side of the force...uh..um....wrong program. Sorry.
:mrgreen: :34853_doh: :229031_thewave: :229031_victory:

brettb3

Reaction score
Out of all the games we've played, this one worries you the most? Okay.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
There's no way the guys enter the BYE week having lost vs the Vikings and dealing with all the questions and media scrutiny (plus extra practices) that this would entail. They want to beat the Vikings, methodically and convincingly, take a few extra days off, relax, and ignore the media for the off week... If I was the Seahawks, I'd want to get ahead by enough that I could play some of the younger guys in the mix in the fourth quarter, start the bye early and get everyone excited for the younger guys getting some PT.

Oakhawk

Reaction score
Dunno. Seems like if we play disciplined up front on D and let the LOB do their thing, we're good. Russ is going to be running for his life more than he did in ATL, but a healthy does of the Beast should keep them honest. If we really do end up getting the Big Russian and Okung back, it could look more like ATL than St. Louis, which would be an improvement.

chawx

Reaction score
The Seahawks front-7 get's up for challenges like AP, Foster, Gore, Chris Johnson, Stephen Jackson, etc... They like putting BIG names to shame. They have trouble when it's a guy no one knows, ie Mike James and ....that RB guy on the Rams...

I think they play solid, disciplined D upfront and try and give AP a record-setting worst game for him. It's a pride thing with these guys, and they're going to give it to the Vikings, BIG time.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3uoc9pve said:
tom sawyer":3uoc9pve said:

Your kidding right? There offense is horrific and there defense is suspect, It's in Seattle, no worries at all for me. The team wants to get RIGHT at home- have yet to have a really good game at home. I suspect they will do this this week!

First of all it's Y O U (apostrophe) E R .. not your. :p

History is filled with upsets... do we need to go through the pages?

brettb3":3uoc9pve said:
Out of all the games we've played, this one worries you the most? Okay.

... just because we came out guns a blazzin' after week ones close 12-7 came against the Panthers, blew away the Jags and 9'ers. squeezed out a win in Houston, then we lost a close one in Indy. Struggled and sputtered our way to Atlanta. Some might say we "jumped the shark" last Sunday. I wouldn't, but some could. They really could.

So I am not WORRIED, you GOT THAT.... just sayin' it would be stupid to think it's a cake walk in any game ANYWHERE against ANY TEAM! That's all I'm sayin'

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Anybody think it would be bad Karma to play Harvin in (essentially) the game that ended his season (and sent him to Seattle) last year? Ah me neither.

Latest posts