We are #10 on the power rankings :)

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":zsoj5adn said:
RolandDeschain":zsoj5adn said:
BlueTalon":zsoj5adn said:
Possibly, but not realistically.

Did you watch the Rams @ 49ers game? I maintain "realistically".

I agree. I said earlier in the year that the 49ers may have peaked too soon. I think I'm going to stand by that statement for a bit.

As peaking too soon is your area of expertise, I'll defer to you for now.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1ze6jvd1 said:
Sarlacc83":1ze6jvd1 said:
RolandDeschain":1ze6jvd1 said:
Did you watch the Rams @ 49ers game? I maintain "realistically".

I agree. I said earlier in the year that the 49ers may have peaked too soon. I think I'm going to stand by that statement for a bit.

As peaking too soon is your area of expertise, I'll defer to you for now.

What can I say? Your mom is goo-ood.

BGHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1dkz96ag said:
kearly":1dkz96ag said:
Cowherd is an idiot who took three years to figure out that Pete Carroll can actually coach in the NFL. And as far as Vegas goes, they are savvy when it comes to setting the weekly lines, but they also had Seattle down for 7-9 before this season. Derp.

This. Cowherd just likes the sound of his own annoying nasally voice. After the Cards game, I heard him on there talking about how Pete Carrol has missed on all of his draft picks except for 'Evan' Thomas. Couldn't even get the name right. Then he went on to say that he didn't have a QB and that the Seahawks would post a losing record again. Now, he's talking about how the Hawks are a playoff team and that Carroll has built a great team and Wilson is a great QB. He's just another chucklehead in a world full of them.

this..the guy knows nothing of the Hawks..except what he hears..he hates the Hawks and I hate him. I have heard him trashing the Seahawks many times.