Watching the game...

Bullmeister

Reaction score
It was really different watching the 49ers game mainly because for the first time in a long time, I watched it with a "I have given up caring about the result, the season has become a dumpster fire" attitude.

Incredibly, it ended up being one of the most entertaining games I've watched all season. Not only were their crazy plays, the Seahawks actually winning, and Russ seemingly having found some of his lost mojo, but I couldn't help but notice how entertaining it was to have the game called by the Kevin Harlan in the booth. He really adds a "fun" element in to watching the game.

This game reminded me of the kind of games the Seahawks would have played back in the 80s-90s when the Seahawks weren't so good and weren't expected to win but always seemed to pull out a few surprises here and there.

Anyways, I got a lot of positive vibes from that game and I am hoping that possibly, the craziness of that game was a kind of good Karma catalyst in the universe that sees the Seahawks surprise everyone again and win out the rest of the season. Probably be proven wrong next week but that's what I got from the game.

Go Hawks!
:icon_new: