Was Jeremy Lane held?

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
I was just made aware of a separate forum for "smack talking", I was not aware of this....so I would like to offer my deepest apologies and I will make sure to act appropriately in the the correct forum from now now. Again, I'm sorry.

nsport

Reaction score
I'd be happy to take a 7 day ban from the site to tell these damn 49er trolls what they can do with their shit logic. My response will be short and very profane... shall I proceed?

.... ok, I won't. First rule - don't feed the trolls.

6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c pi

vanhawk

Reaction score
Yeah that is painful to rewatch. Of course the announcers (even though it's their job) would never mention it. Critical play of the game -- would have only been a field goal with 3 minutes left for Wilson.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Here is where its hard to take you seriously. You claim Sherman holds on every play before and after this game. Then when some calls were terrible FOR you, you say its only the Seahawks fans whining. Its hypocritical and makes you look ridiculous. We didn't lose because of those calls because we still had a chance to stop you and we let Gore loose for 50 yards. See objectivity is possible...its just rarely possible for niner fans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9ersfaninNY":38wj3zcm said:
KARAVARUS":38wj3zcm said:
9ersfaninNY":38wj3zcm said:
Wow, and WE'RE the ones that whine and makes excuses???

Yes.

Then help me please, understand how blaming the officials is NOT whining and making excuses??? Last I know, players still have to execute.....
Um your douchebag of a head coach that is all he does is whine and cry to the officials. But that is OK in your eyes right troll?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
nsport":2pcljtm7 said:
I'd be happy to take a 7 day ban from the site to tell these damn 49er trolls what they can do with their shit logic. My response will be short and very profane... shall I proceed?

IMHO the ban hammer needs to start swinging to deal with the new forty whiner cockroach problem. Everyone knows if Seattle won that game yesterday none of these little puberts would be here.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
You changed your sig to a quote from the P90X guy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":2ql2neje said:
Michael Bennett was held on the play that Kaep threw back across his body, I think to Vernon Davis. If he isn't held, Bennett gets the sack.

That one was massive!! LMAO, it was so obvious that I already knew how the game was going to end, Bennett was tackled around his waste like a RB. I don't mind, crying about officiating is a waste of time. I just find it so funny that I have read so many posts from Niner fans about how badly Seattle holds and gets away with it, but they refuse to see stuff like that.

The refs were so bad, that when you thought the Niners were offsides or holding, the flag would come out and they would call it on the Hawks. It was nothing short of hilarious to me. I really didn't expect anything differently in that game. The Niners beat the Hawks fair and square... LOL... moving on.

:)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1xx92pqu said:
nsport":1xx92pqu said:

IMHO the ban hammer needs to start swinging to deal with the new forty whiner cockroach problem. Everyone knows if Seattle won that game yesterday none of these little puberts would be here.

I am trying to figure out what it is the Niner fans think that the team achieved? They scraped out a desperation life surviving win at home? LOL.. AWESOME. Good game guys!! Obviously a major impact to the Hawks season. /sarcasm. Niner fans ridiculed Hawk fans for being excited last year after an ass-kicking that made the Niner lead a half-game lead. Look at them now. Very, very funny.

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
austinslater25":1j34u89l said:
Here is where its hard to take you seriously. You claim Sherman holds on every play before and after this game. Then when some calls were terrible FOR you, you say its only the Seahawks fans whining. Its hypocritical and makes you look ridiculous. We didn't lose because of those calls because we still had a chance to stop you and we let Gore loose for 50 yards. See objectivity is possible...its just rarely possible for niner fans.

I, personally, have never once complained about Sherman holding, because I am not in position to see it so for me so sit there and say he does would be irresponsible. I'm sorry if others do. I have also learned that blaming the officials does little good because 1, it's not going to change and 2, the players still have to execute. I could sit her and piss and moan all day long about the all against Brooks in the Saints game, but you know what, our offense played like complete garbage and we didn't deserve to win that game. It is a little different in hockey because you get handful bad calls (interference and then a questionable delay of game call) and all of sudden you're down men.

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3si719w6 said:
You changed your sig to a quote from the P90X guy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, so??? I don't get what the problem is. I've been doing his works for almost a year now and it's become part of my daily routine.

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qcirjeq said:
9ersfaninNY":1qcirjeq said:
KARAVARUS":1qcirjeq said:
9ersfaninNY":1qcirjeq said:
Wow, and WE'RE the ones that whine and makes excuses???

Yes.

Then help me please, understand how blaming the officials is NOT whining and making excuses??? Last I know, players still have to execute.....
Um your douchebag of a head coach that is all he does is whine and cry to the officials. But that is OK in your eyes right troll?

I never said it was ok. But I'm sure he's not the ONLY head coach that acts like and besides, although maybe a bit excessive I love the fact that he shows passion and wants to win so badly unlike when we had Dennis Erickson and it was almost as if he didn't care that we were getting out butts kicked week in and week out.

9ersfaninNY

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2pyyc5k6 said:
nsport":2pyyc5k6 said:

Again, I apologized for coming in and being obnoxious, I don't know what more you want from me.......

nsport

Reaction score
9ersfaninNY":3iky1f3e said:
Again, I apologized for coming in and being obnoxious, I don't know what more you want from me.......

It's not necessarily you, NY - the audacity and nature of comments from the 49er fans who only show up when there's something exploit is really obnoxious. I'm sure it's the same thing out in the NY where 5 teams are within a couple hours drive of each other. Here, there is us, the Niners, Raiders, and the Bolts. So the proximity thing between Seattle and the Bay Area means mixing fan bases. However, the Niner fan base on this board has never been very sensible - in fact, mostly argumentative and hiding under poorly veiled points. Usually comes back to the 5 rings thing or their occasional rise to the NFC West championship.

I've said in other posts, and to be fair to the OP in this thread - Jeremy Lane was held. Do the Seahawks hold? Yes. My point in this whole call/no-call situation is do it the same on both sides. Most of the Niner drives were aided by calls that are not normally called, or if they are it's pretty obvious that a flag should have been thrown. Mea culpa, right? So on the Niner side, to have so many blatant holding calls on the OL and on plays like that Lane hold, it has to be called to equalize the game impact.

chawx

Reaction score
Good job on accepting the gift given to you yesterday by Seattle and the NFL, your prize is attached below:

Actually, the best part of the whole deal is that in two weeks we're going to give you ANOTHER gift and destroy the Cardinals for you so you can back into the playoffs. Hopefully, we get to play you guys at our house again... 71-16 in the last 2 meetings... and you just hit the hornets nest by not just rolling over and submitting to your masters like you should have. Now, you're going to get embarrassed and you won't be able to change the channel to watch another game. You'll just have to sit there and take it! LOL

Attachments

• superbowl.jpg
    superbowl.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 469

nsport

Reaction score
chawx":yr9vh153 said:
Good job on accepting the gift given to you yesterday by Seattle and the NFL, your prize is attached below:

Actually, the best part of the whole deal is that in two weeks we're going to give you ANOTHER gift and destroy the Cardinals for you so you can back into the playoffs. Hopefully, we get to play you guys at our house again... 71-16 in the last 2 meetings... and you just hit the hornets nest by not just rolling over and submitting to your masters like you should have. Now, you're going to get embarrassed and you won't be able to change the channel to watch another game. You'll just have to sit there and take it! LOL

Awww, SNAP!
Tumblr lybfi9yXf51qgjgm0

NINEster

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":24xejy85 said:

That has nothing to do with the fact that your fan base does this constantly. I can appreciate going to the opposing teams board with your chest puffed. You won, dude. Your team got us this time. Just let it play out. Did you join our forum so that you could talk football, or so you could kick us while we're down? Either way, you're doing neither of those things.

The holds are worth mentioning, but I think if you look around here, you'll not see the consensus blaming anyone but ourselves for the loss. So just enjoy your win and shut your mouth--you know this isn't over.[/quote]

Your signature...I do like how you are boasting about the combined 9 points of wins in SF the last two seasons and glossing over getting railed in Seattle the last two times ... Lol. Denial.

All good. Still 2 behind with 3 to play. We have already earned a playoff spot. Let us know when you guys even make it in. HFA is ours and your fan base knows what it means so that explains all the over the top glee over a narrow win on your own field. Gotta enjoy the small things, right?[/quote]

Seahawks fans need to realize they are not 25+ points better than the 49ers/Saints. It's just that at home, when mistakes happen the momentum shifts are humongous. More than any other stadium/venue in all of professional sports. And the pass rush is also aided greatly by forcing teams to go to a silent count.

New Orleans have always been a less than stellar road team, evidenced by their lack of playoff wins on the road and the fact that they rarely dominate on the road.

Then Carolina comes into their house and they outright spank them. A division team with a huge win streak no less.

The *real* Seahawks are the ones that play with white jerseys.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
NINEster":1s8aapch said:
Seahawks fans need to realize they are not 25+ points better than the 49ers/Saints. It's just that at home, when mistakes happen the momentum shifts are humongous. More than any other stadium/venue in all of professional sports. And the pass rush is also aided greatly by forcing teams to go to a silent count.

New Orleans have always been a less than stellar road team, evidenced by their lack of playoff wins on the road and the fact that they rarely dominate on the road.

Then Carolina comes into their house and they outright spank them. A division team with a huge win streak no less.

The *real* Seahawks are the ones that play with white jerseys.

The real niners are the ones that play while in the clink. Niners fans needs to realize they're not 2 points better than the Hawks. It's just that at home, they'll get a slight advantage due to momentum shift and win. Any where else the Hawks will win.

I get what you're saying, but your justification and logic is stupid as exampled above. Do I think the Hawks will beat everyone by 25+ points everytime? Obviously not. But the score is what the score says, we beat you by 25+, twice at that and it is what it is.

Latest posts