Want to go to Training Camp on 8/6?

NYCoug

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I'm sure this will get moved to the Classifieds section (sorry MODS, I know I'm being an ass here), but I wondered how many people would actually get to see it there during this time of year...

Sadly, Leif (bestfightstory) will not be able to join me at Training Camp next week. Not so sadly for the rest of you, I now have an extra ticket available for Camp next week, August 6th. Turns out that that day will be an autograph session for the team as well so it really should be a cool day.

No cost for the ticket, just want to make sure it goes to a fellow diehard #12. Don't worry, it won't be weird, you can either choose to chill with me and kick back and watch 300+ pound men in tights sweat in the sweltering sun with a cool 12 from NYC or you can feel free to wander and check out the sights and sounds on your own. Obviously, I'd prefer the company but I'm gonna have my camera along with me to try and record some of the sights and sounds of camp to get my documentary for the season started, so I wouldn't feel too bad if you're camera shy and don't want to be in on the action. If you're a camera whore, perfect.

Just figured I'd throw this out there to see if anyone wants to take in camp with a fellow first timer!

GO Hawks!!!

Alethios77

Reaction score
I would be interested in going. Love to scout my favorite team and chat it up with another 12!

JonRud

Reaction score
I can promise that whoever takes this offer with have an awesome time with Dave. We hung at Carlow East [NYC Hawks bar] for the SF Sun. night game last year and then the Skins playoff game. Both were unbelievable times and I'm sure training camp will be a blast too.

Just watch out he might try to sneak you too many Hawkikaze shots and you will pay for it the next morning.