Wagner and Russell are playing lights out but....

Throwdown

Reaction score
He's looked fine to me, specially as a guy they use as a situational pass rusher.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1kqhebp4 said:
He is pretty consistent with his pressures. Once he learns a move or two he is going to be lethal.

Watching his present rushing skills is frankly...."painful". This off season, I want to see him add 10-15# of muscle and drastically improves his moves to the QB. Right now....he is not fooling many Offensive Tackles in the NFL!

Throwdown

Reaction score
seabowl":2aiy9rke said:
IMO bringing in Ray Edwards for a look is an indication on how the coaching staff is viewing Bruce right now.

I think that has more to do with Jason Jones than it does with Irvin, bruh.

kearly

Reaction score
Irvin is consistent, he just really benefits from playing at home. And like Clemons, he seems to play much better on blitzes, which Carroll is trying to move away from this season. Consider also that Seattle hasn't faced an abundance of shitty QBs this year either. And yet despite all those things, he's the rookie leader in sacks and has the most rookie sacks by any Seahawk ever. I'm upbeat about him, even if I still don't see him as a full time player like Clemons down the road.