Vikings at Bengals

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Go Bengals!

The Vikings have no QB, and that Cincy Backup is looking legit, so should be an easy game?

I'm hoping minnie's D is overrated.

I know we'll go nowhere probably if we get a wildcard, but I still want one anyway...

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well so far Jake Browning isn't showing much, and to make matters worse, a Nick Mullens Viking team is moving the ball in both the running and passing game.

Fortunately Mullens just threw a red zone pick so maybe that sparks some Cincy momentum. Go Bengals, cuz Seahawks in the playoffs is always better than not!

Welshers2

Reaction score
yeah im watching now. i really feel like the Hawks could handle the Vikings. It's nuts that they are 7-6.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
OMG, the most ridiculous interception ever and in the redzone again for Mullens. Maybe we get this Come on Bungles!

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well the damn Vikings score on the most ridiculous improbably almost busted play throw. Chances are they will eat it against the Lions with no real QB and being a division opponent. Still would give me more of a sigh of relief if the Bungles can just get it together and win.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I picked the Bengals and the spread. I thought Browning could do better than this. His receivers are not helping. Addison and Jefferson are the difference in this game. Lots of injuries with the Bengals. Nick Mullins is playing way over his head.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hate to say it only game worth watching is Broncs vs Lions...the other games..hot garbage qb's..

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well, Bungles finally get a stop, decent field position after scoring, they might be coming alive here, the crowd sure is. Go Bengals!

BigBill1945

Reaction score
For God’s sake the Bengals are going F this up with their Seahawk defense

jeremiah

Reaction score
For God’s sake the Bengals are going F this up with their Seahawk defense
Off sides on the interception? That should have been a penalty on the center. He VIOLENTLY moved his head, with intent to cause the D to jump. I have seen that called the other way many times. In this case, it was motion on the Center.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I I ready pull my hair out. The NFL refs are going to f*** up this game. Awful call. Jesus Christ.

Lennie

Reaction score
Another bad non pass interference call. Wtf.

renofox

Reaction score
The NFL needs to have additional refs in the booths with camera feeds. Missed PI calls, horrible spots, all kinds of crap could be corrected in real time with no noticeable game delay.

Latest posts