VIDEO: Seahawks 2013 Promo

drdiags

Reaction score
Saw this posted by Pete Carroll. He wasn't sure who created it so it probably isn't club created

[youtube]Qlf7sN2p59s[/youtube]

hawker84

Reaction score
this clip shows the VD hit perfectly.. and again i ask, how did he get a concussion on that play.. at no time did their helmets hit, and at no time did his head hit the ground.... so how, whiplash? possible... but i think he just got the whole body rock by Kam and wanted no mas.... faked the concussion and said screw that i'll live to fight another day... VD is a monster but he's a big gaping Vag*na....

NYCoug

Reaction score
Throwdown":1dkdgpjm said:
Our team is so bad ass, I love 'em.

Same here.

Oh, and we also have the best fans in the league, no doubt. The quality of some of the videos some 12's are making are getting crazier and crazier. Great stuff and I'm proud to be able to be a part of it.

thehands816

Reaction score
You don't have to take a direct hit to the head to sustain a concussion. It's caused by trauma that causes the brain to bounce off the inside of the skull. When you get hit by the Kamtrak, there's trauma. That was downright nasty. And clean. And I loved it.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
That was filthy! It gave me goosebumps. Can't wait for the draft to finally get here.

Aristotle22

Reaction score
5 more months. I wish I could see a game at the Clink, that has got to be an experience.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
That was a good beginning to the video. Wish it was expanded a little more to include more than a couple plays, but good stuff!

JonRud

Reaction score
I got so pumped I just punched a hole through my glass office window.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
That's it ??? That's IT !?!? Seriously that video could have lasted forever and I'll still be pissed :p lol so awesome

I can't wait for this upcoming season ... :stirthepot: lol <--- just had to :p

hawker84

Reaction score
thehands816":2l62s4fw said:
You don't have to take a direct hit to the head to sustain a concussion. It's caused by trauma that causes the brain to bounce off the inside of the skull. When you get hit by the Kamtrak, there's trauma. That was downright nasty. And clean. And I loved it.

ya that was my only conclusion, the whiplash factor.. and that just makes it that more awesome.. to give a dude a concussion with a body blow, KAM... best hitter tackler....

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Boy we've come a long way from "Walk The Line".