Update Your Final 4

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I have a little better outlook, The Division games are going to be tough but we finish strong.

Jets W
Washington L
Rams W
49ers W

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Jets-W
WFT-L
Rams-L
49ers-L
First round loss to Rams in the playoffs

getnasty

Reaction score
Jets-L
WFT-L
Rams-L
49ers-L

Somehow still sneak in the playoffs after 5 straight losses and Pete getting fired after week 17. John63 takes over as head coach and play caller and leads the Hawks to a Superbowl win calling 4 yard pass plays with 26 sec left on the play clock. Ricardo Lockette signed for the playoff run after Josh Gordon is suspended again catches the game winning touchdown on a slant to end the game.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1pdxggo5 said:
Jets - W
WFT - L
Rams - L
SF - L

End the season at 9-7

We play on the road at GB in the playoffs and get our butts kicked. Russell leads the comeback to have the loss be only one possession and we’re sold the “really close to get over the hump mantra” and it’s Rinse and RePete for next year and 70 percent of the Pete apologist buy in and the remaining fans who want a Super Bowl want a regime change.
Sounds about right.

But my prediction is Seattle loses to the Rams in the first round.

Carroll post-game saying things like, “We just couldn’t get it going in time....”

“The defense played well-enough and did a lot of things right.”

Definite shots at Russell who can only play to the game plan which stalls constantly and Carson manages 60 yards and catches a touchdown.

Wilson, 160 pass yards, 1 TD, 3 Int.
DK, 6 catches 58 yards.
Lockett, 7 catches 80 yards.
Carlos Hyde, 10 rushes, 30 yards, 1 rush TD (garbage time TD).

Game.

Rams 26, Seattle 20 (but significantly outplayed)

Seattle media now also clearly frustrated with no adjustments made.

Just my prediction.

Feel free to disagree.

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":21ag2hx9 said:
It pleases me to no end that this thread (so far) isn't giving up hope. I think 11-5 is most likely but feeling 10-6 at the moment. Subject to change week-to-week for the rest of the season. It's stinkin' hard to figure out the 2020 Seattle Seahawks. They can look like they best team one week and the worst the next. Ugh.

I know, the consistency isn't there, they are blooming late...

But the reason I believe in them is because they believe without a shadow of doubt! The power of focused belief is REALLY powerful... I have witnessed this in my life...it moves mountains. :shock: 8)

LTH

RW92

Reaction score
SeaHawkster20":kf1ji0zb said:
Jets-W
Redskins-W
Rams-L
9ers-W

Second in Division, 5 seed and beating the Giants, beating Packers, losing to Saints is NFC Championship

You're so right. Our offensive line can't hold back a great "D" like the improving Washington team. And the Saints in
my opinion have the best defensive line in football; period. They are what the Hawks used to be. Fast, nasty, and mean.

We aren't that anymore and it will show in the playoffs sad to say. It's time to start thinking about needs for next year and trying to improve the defensive line with better talent. Heck if it weren't for Dunlap and Adams being added to this team it would be lights out in reverse. Lastly another speedy wide out would help take pressure off of D.K, and allow others to get open. There are too many times when Russ has no one, and I mean no one to throw the ball too which results in sack after sack.

RW92

Reaction score
SeaHawkster20":30ft6eez said:
Jets-W
Redskins-W
Rams-L
9ers-W

Second in Division, 5 seed and beating the Giants, beating Packers, losing to Saints is NFC Championship

You're so right. Our offensive line can't hold back a great "D" like the improving Washington team. And the Saints in
my opinion have the best defensive line in football; period. They are what the Hawks used to be. Fast, nasty, and mean.

We aren't that anymore and it will show in the playoffs sad to say. It's time to start thinking about needs for next year and trying to improve the defensive line with better talent. Heck if it weren't for Dunlap and Adams being added to this team it would be lights out in reverse. Lastly another speedy wide out would help take pressure off of D.K, and allow others to get open. There are too many times when Russ has no one, and I mean no one to throw the ball too which results in sack after sack.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Jests- W
WFT- W
Rams- L
Niners- L

A nail biter against the Giants in WC, and if we prevail, 2 TD loss in Divisional.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hawks finish strong, battle tested, ready for the playoffs.

Jets W
Washington W
Rams W
49ers W

Against Washington, our Defense continues playing NFL-Average good, maybe slightly better. Schotty and Russell continue making the adjustments we saw them working on today, using screens and shorter routes and run game effectively to deal with a good pass rush. Tough one-score win with multiple clutch 4th quarter plays from our star players.

Against the Rams, we get a couple big plays on defense that make a 2-possession score difference, and have a little good luck and get the W with a one-score win with a couple clutch plays late by our D.

Against the 49ers, we look like we're sleepwalking for part of the game, but eventually in the 4th quarter pull out a two-score win (e.g., 10 pts) in what was mostly a one-score game. Our D finally figures out Nick Mullens.

Playoffs, no predictions at this time. Depends totally on team health.