Update Your Final 4

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've gone from a prediction of 12-4 in recent weeks to now 10-6. Oh the humanity.

Jets W
Washington L
Rams L
49ers W

Hope to be proven wrong. What ya got?

Hawker20

Reaction score
Jets-W
Redskins-W
Rams-L
9ers-W

Second in Division, 5 seed and beating the Giants, beating Packers, losing to Saints is NFC Championship

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think it'd be sweet to see the team run the table now, my prediction:

Jets-W
Redskins-W
Rams-W
9ers-W

The D starts to show up and RW begins cooking again.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Aros":1wvayxnz said:
I've gone from a prediction of 12-4 in recent weeks to now 10-6. Oh the humanity.

Jets W
Washington L
Rams L
49ers W

X2 on the prediction

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":34jr2de6 said:

Jets W
Washington L
Rams L
49ers W

I mean you ask the most optimistic guy on the Board a question like that this what ur gonna get...

Run the table baby! LMAO!!!!!!!! :irishdrinkers:

LTH

kidhawk

Reaction score
Still gonna say we only lose one more game this year. I didn't think it would be the giants, so I'll say there will be one more leaving us at 11-5. Enough to win the division? Depends on who we lose that one game too. If it's the Rams then nope.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It pleases me to no end that this thread (so far) isn't giving up hope. I think 11-5 is most likely but feeling 10-6 at the moment. Subject to change week-to-week for the rest of the season. It's stinkin' hard to figure out the 2020 Seattle Seahawks. They can look like they best team one week and the worst the next. Ugh.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Aros":1yjqwjmm said:

Jets W
Washington L
Rams L
49ers W

Same here

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Jets - W
WFT - L
Rams - L
SF - L

End the season at 9-7

We play on the road at GB in the playoffs and get our butts kicked. Russell leads the comeback to have the loss be only one possession and we’re sold the “really close to get over the hump mantra” and it’s Rinse and RePete for next year and 70 percent of the Pete apologist buy in and the remaining fans who want a Super Bowl want a regime change.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":cpv8tl3w said:
It pleases me to no end that this thread (so far) isn't giving up hope. I think 11-5 is most likely but feeling 10-6 at the moment. Subject to change week-to-week for the rest of the season. It's stinkin' hard to figure out the 2020 Seattle Seahawks. They can look like they best team one week and the worst the next. Ugh.

It is obvious the force is not with you young padawan. Feel it flow thru you. And then use it to strike down your enemas.

:stirthepot:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ludakrishna":2yp6q038 said:
Jets - W
WFT - L
Rams - L
SF - L

End the season at 9-7

We play on the road at GB in the playoffs and get our butts kicked. Russell leads the comeback to have the loss be only one possession and we’re sold the “really close to get over the hump mantra” and it’s Rinse and RePete for next year and 70 percent of the Pete apologist buy in and the remaining fans who want a Super Bowl want a regime change.

Ah yes, there's the negativity I was expecting. Bravo.

hoxrox

Reaction score
10-6 or 11-5 sounds about right. Meanwhile, I think Rams finish 12-4. Saints 12-4. Packers 12-4.

In the wildcard, we may be able to win in a shootout type of game, but not if we face an upper tier defense.

Divisional round, will likely only be strong defensive teams left...

James in PA

Reaction score
SeaHawkster20":uwgvm94t said:
Jets-W
Redskins-W
Rams-L
9ers-W

Second in Division, 5 seed and beating the Giants, beating Packers, losing to Saints is NFC Championship
In what universe do the Hawks win a game in Green Bay?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwHawk

Reaction score
Call me crazy:
Jets W
Washington L
Rams W
49ers L

The struggle is real. Still end up as the #5 seed, and it feels so wrong!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
It’s hard to tell what this team is going to do. But I do believe we are one and done in the playoffs. We just don’t have a championship team. We don’t have that Alfa dog mentality with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
Aros":148dtqtx said:

Jets W
Washington L
Rams L
49ers W

^
Seems reasonable & likely .

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Were winning out.

Come on people we are not losing to Washington!!!

I get it we looked lost vs the giants. I get your perspective. But look at it this way. The d let up less points than all yr again. Had a pick and a blocked kick.

The d is improving people. Crazy how that happens when you get your best corner back and adams healthy. Dunbar is coming back soon.

Were getting Shell back hopefully this week. Penny just got the clear to practice

If you really think russ is going to suck like he did vs the giants again ok. But his what 7 years? Show he won't.

They let down vs the giants. That won't happen again.
Stop all the negative Nancy shtuff......

nwHawk

Reaction score
I thought the Hawks would lose to Washington before the Giants game. Riverboat Ron always coaches up a tough game for the Hawks, and they are in contention for their division.

Latest posts