Tyler Lockett

sutz

Reaction score
RW92":2tgxn3hv said:
sutz":2tgxn3hv said:
toffee":2tgxn3hv said:
So long it's the flu, and not the injury. He will be good as new next week.
I'm not sure he's 100% back from the injury either. He wasn't his normal speed last week, and with the flu this week, it's obvious he wasn't full go.

Love the kid's effort, though.

I happen to agree. He looks five steps slower. No separation speed at all. He's just running along side the defender instead of away from him. We need to develop Gordon, Moore, Turner, or Brown as a better deep threat. The Hawks will need this going into the playoffs. Must keep that No.2 seed. Go Hawks.
DK ran a 4.3 IIC. :mrgreen:

Tusc2000

Reaction score
peppersjap":2zfv8d1u said:
The post game Russel said Lockett was sick but also said he was drawing extra coverage which freed up the other receivers.

Worked out okay on Monday, he's a pretty good decoy. Hope he's 100% for the Rams, we'll need him. But it sounds like his issue was beyond just the flu.

RW92

Reaction score
sutz":bj5lgbkn said:
RW92":bj5lgbkn said:
sutz":bj5lgbkn said:
toffee":bj5lgbkn said:
So long it's the flu, and not the injury. He will be good as new next week.
I'm not sure he's 100% back from the injury either. He wasn't his normal speed last week, and with the flu this week, it's obvious he wasn't full go.

Love the kid's effort, though.

I happen to agree. He looks five steps slower. No separation speed at all. He's just running along side the defender instead of away from him. We need to develop Gordon, Moore, Turner, or Brown as a better deep threat. The Hawks will need this going into the playoffs. Must keep that No.2 seed. Go Hawks.
DK ran a 4.3 IIC. :mrgreen:

I wasn't minimizing what D.K. can do. It just would be helpful at times if there was someone else along side him with his
speed that could prevent him from being double teamed. That's all. I just hope Tyler heals to his usual self.

DJrmb

Reaction score
He'll be good. Just some unfortunate circumstance the last week. The flu can be really nasty for some.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
If he had the same bug that I (and *everyone* in my house) is just getting over, then I don't blame him one bit. I'd go so far as to say that just getting out there and playing at all with this bug shows the difference between an elite athlete us plebes.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Just occurred to me, Lockett had that swelling leg issue, I'm now wondering if that is still a problem?