Two Weeks in Season W/L Prediction

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Yeah, we're only 1/8th of the way in, but the small sample size - plus injuries - adds a little info to the pot. Here's what I think:

Done dillies:

Atlanta - W
NE - W

Two good wins, In Russ we truss.

Up to the bye:

Dallas - W - Only because home game. Cowboys should be 0-2 right now tho.
Miami - W - They are not...good. Hawks surprisingly strong in E Coast early starts.
Minn - W - Home game, Cousins is...not good. Last in league in QBR at 61.1. Yeesh.

Bye.

Now things get tough. the NFC West is 7-1 right now. Yikes. I can only give the Hawks home wins right now.

Ariz -L
SF - W - hurtin Niners this year.
Buff - L - Maybe toughest game of the year
LA Rams - W
Ariz - W

Creampuff section, SHOULD win all these. Most likely their seasons are over by then:

Phil - W
NYG - W
NYJ - W
WA FB TEAM - W

End of season Div/Playoff implications:

LA Rams - W
SF - L

Caveats: LIkely an upset in the creampuff sections, just because it happens to every team every year. Also, Hawks will likely lose a home game to NFC West, and win a road game against them, so that's wash.

13-3 record when all is said and done. My gut tells me 12-4 more likely.

Disagree? Of course you do....

AlciG

Reaction score
I don't expect 2 wins against the Rams...
Damn, this division is tough :( So sign me up for 3-3 record in te division + 1 more loss
So I say 12-4.

Packers will probably be the #1 seed :pukeface:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
AubHawk71":1k4qqiu1 said:
Yeah, we're only 1/8th of the way in, but the small sample size - plus injuries - adds a little info to the pot. Here's what I think:

Done dillies:

Atlanta - W
NE - W

Two good wins, In Russ we truss.

Up to the bye:

Dallas - W - Only because home game. Cowboys should be 0-2 right now tho.
Miami - W - They are not...good. Hawks surprisingly strong in E Coast early starts.
Minn - W - Home game, Cousins is...not good. Last in league in QBR at 61.1. Yeesh.

Bye.

Now things get tough. the NFC West is 7-1 right now. Yikes. I can only give the Hawks home wins right now.

Ariz -L
SF - W - hurtin Niners this year.
Buff - L - Maybe toughest game of the year
LA Rams - W
Ariz - W

Creampuff section, SHOULD win all these. Most likely their seasons are over by then:

Phil - W
NYG - W
NYJ - W
WA FB TEAM - W

End of season Div/Playoff implications:

LA Rams - W
SF - L

Caveats: LIkely an upset in the creampuff sections, just because it happens to every team every year. Also, Hawks will likely lose a home game to NFC West, and win a road game against them, so that's wash.

13-3 record when all is said and done. My gut tells me 12-4 more likely.

Disagree? Of course you do....

I have us losing the first Niners game, winning the second.

I also have us losing to the Rams in the penultimate week. Other than that, your prediction is the same as mine.

So, 12-4 for me.