Two teams I can't stand this season: Chiefs and Colts

IcedHawk

Reaction score
The Andrew Luck show is irritating me to all hell, and the Chiefs are gonna scrub their way to a 13-3 record at the worst.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Chiefs don't bother me too much. They're making plays to beat crappy teams.

Colts annoy the crap out of me. The refs are making plays for them so they can beat teams.

Cartire

Reaction score
Chiefs have gotten the luckiest schedule. Not only is it easy (because of last years failure) but the keep facing backup (and third string) qbs. And still barely scrapping by.

davidonmi

Reaction score
the chiefs are fine. I like their players for the most part, most are underapreciated. I want the colts to lose in the playoffs in the worst way

rsm650

Reaction score
We did face Glennon (unproven), Clemens (backup), Fitzpatrick (backup), Palmer (bad), and Henne (backup at the time, still bad)...

davidonmi

Reaction score
rsm650":16cwsdoe said:
We did face Glennon (unproven), Clemens (backup), Fitzpatrick (backup), Palmer (bad), and Henne (backup at the time, still bad)...
every team has faced a slew of bad QB's

Polaris

Reaction score
The Chiefs as a team I don't mind. Heck I actually respect what they've done (although I do think they are not as good as their record). I can't stand some of the KC fans though.

The Colts? I've learned to despise the Colts.

Polaris

Reaction score
davidonmi":1p9ytymj said:
rsm650":1p9ytymj said:

Not like the Chiefs. Football Outsiders have actually compared the schedules by DVOA for all the teams. The Chiefs have played far and away the easiest schedule.

rsm650

Reaction score
davidonmi":2qvpt1lu said:
rsm650":2qvpt1lu said:

Of course, I agree. Just trying to say that the Chiefs playing "easy" QBs doesn't mean that they are a total fluke.

OP
OP
IcedHawk

IcedHawk

Reaction score
rsm650":3lupjyaz said:
davidonmi":3lupjyaz said:
rsm650":3lupjyaz said:

Of course, I agree. Just trying to say that the Chiefs playing "easy" QBs doesn't mean that they are a total fluke.
I think they're 75% fluke, 15% defense, and 10% Jamaal Charles

Seahawkx

Reaction score
No matter what happens, the Colts will be SENT to the Superbowl this year! The NFL is on a mission!

Polaris

Reaction score
Seahawkx":2xkknji4 said:
No matter what happens, the Colts will be SENT to the Superbowl this year! The NFL is on a mission!

And for two weeks we'll hear about the coronation of Andrew Luck as His Royal Quarterbackness, Peyton Manning II. I just hope they don't pull a superbowl fifty for them.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Polaris":2rppcl3k said:
Seahawkx":2rppcl3k said:

And for two weeks we'll hear about the coronation of Andrew Luck as His Royal Quarterbackness, Peyton Manning II. I just hope they don't pull a superbowl fifty for them.
that would be almost as bad as the niners winning the SB, almost, not quite though

SF49r

Reaction score
Seahawkx":f162tg8w said:
I can actually see that happening just because it always seems the refs favor them in every big game they had, bad calls that favored them against SF, against Seattle, I didn't see the broncos game but I heard there were pretty bad calls, and against the texans they had some bad calls that changed momentum.

rideaducati

Reaction score
The chiefs scored 9 offensive points today against the Bills. They aren't good.

Polaris

Reaction score
rideaducati":20hcq65j said:

Not only that but one of their defensive TDs was a 100 yard pick-6. Buffalo was at the Chief's 1 yard line with a 10-3 lead ready to punch in a TD that probably would have put the game away given the Chief's anemic offense.

14 pt swing right there.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Polaris":1h14mr8q said:
rideaducati":1h14mr8q said:

Not only that but one of their defensive TDs was a 100 yard pick-6. Buffalo was at the Chief's 1 yard line with a 10-3 lead ready to punch in a TD that probably would have put the game away given the Chief's anemic offense.

14 pt swing right there.
the bills rushed for 241, geez, but in the NFL a win is a win,
That 100 yard pick six was the biggest gift I've ever watched, tuel just threw it right into his hands, didn't even look, ridiculous.
A road win is a road win

Abach

Reaction score
IcedHawk":3m9qb2ru said:
The Andrew Luck show is irritating me to all hell, and the Chiefs are gonna scrub their way to a 13-3 record at the worst.

I agree with you about the Colts. The NFL wants Andrew Luck to be the next elite QB... They weren't able to with RGIII so now they've focused all their attention to Luck and the Colts. The Chiefs don't bother me. I actually like the chiefs. I'm a University of Utah alumni so I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Alex Smith. Have to give credit to Andy Reid for the job he's done there.. I think they are for real. Their defense is nasty

drdiags

Reaction score
Maybe the Chiefs deserve the praise they are getting? Most of that personnel couldn't get it done for the previous guys. Similar to how our division rivals turned it around with a coaching staff that allowed them to prosper. Same thing that will happen when Tampa comes to their senses.

I am sure there are just as many guys like the OP from other teams that have the same insane hatred toward the Seahawks, so have at it spreading the hate for the Colts and Luck. Sort of how I felt about Elway when he first came onto the scene. It turned out to be energy wasted, since the joker went on to have a HoF career despite my desire to see him fail.

I get the backlash against media darlings, one of the reasons I hate that they put their sites on the Seahawks. They talk you up and just as quickly can turn on you and it brings out the worse trolls amongst us. Hate to hear about the Pats, Jets, Cowboys and Packers non-stop (or Tebow), so I am sure folks want to throw up who aren't Seahawks fans this past offseason and early season.

I don't buy the weak 13-3 record junk. Heard the same thing for the '05 Seahawks. Fans try using that superiority stuff all the time. It is pretty lame. All you can do is play who is on your schedule. The rest only counts if there was a BCS-type poll for the NFL.

Polaris

Reaction score
drdiags":2briefsm said:
Maybe the Chiefs deserve the praise they are getting? Most of that personnel couldn't get it done for the previous guys. Similar to how our division rivals turned it around with a coaching staff that allowed them to prosper. Same thing that will happen when Tampa comes to their senses.

Maybe they do, but I think it's undeniable that they haven't come close to playing the meat of their schedule yet. It's also true that DVOA for KC has actually declined for a solid month both total and game by game.

Ask me about KC a month from now after they've played Denver twice. If KC deserves the praise, it will be clear one way or the other by then.