"Turn out the lights. The party is over..."

toffee

Reaction score
The party is indeed over for a win over 9ers and 1st in NFC West, over for this week that is. Time to adjust and fight again.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Oh my god! You mean we AREN'T as good as the 72 Dolphins??!?!

Who will tell our HC?

(Newflash: We aren't even as good as the 92 Hawks)

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
We would have seen this same game with Russ. Actually he is having that game right now!
Absolutely. It would not make a difference with Russ if we had no run game. Nick Bosa and company were in our backfield all day.

Msfann

Reaction score
This team is exactly what I thought during this off season when I asked what the **** this this team doing this year. Even if they are tanking for a draft pick Pete is going to be too old to start over with a new QB long term.

nwHawk

Reaction score
At least me Pfriem Golden IPA was tasty!

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
It's a bitter pill, but our 1st rd pick is one game higher. Team building is the key to this season. Last game was a 3 month emotional focus and it's back to reality that this is a young team with a lot of improvement ahead of it to be competitive.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
This team is exactly what I thought during this off season when I asked what the **** this this team doing this year. Even if they are tanking for a draft pick Pete is going to be too old to start over with a new QB long term.
Not sure about long-term, but his contract won't expire until after the 2025 season, giving him 3 years with his new QB if they pick one in the 2023 draft.

Latest posts