Trevone Boykin under investigation for domestic violence

IndyHawk

Reaction score
taz291819":fsq618zw said:
Aros":fsq618zw said:
TwistedHusky":fsq618zw said:
I still am just perplexed by why the hell we didn't sign Kap - hopefully it was a money thing and not a 'our GM was too stupid to realize he could help us' thing.

I heard he wanted starting QB pay and we were not going to pay him that to be a backup.

Johnny Football would probably take league minimum. If he could stay out of trouble for a year or so, could be a decent trade in the end.
He is just John now..Btw He was accused of beating his ex girl and throwing her out of car right?
There was more than just that one just like the pathetic Boykin.

Chapow

Reaction score
I wouldn't let Manziel step foot in the facility even if he offered his services free of charge. He has had many chances to get his act together over the course of his very privileged life and has chosen not to each and every time. He loves fame and money, not football.

olyfan63

Reaction score
While I had defended the Frank Clark situation and the Seahawks bringing him in, this Boykin piece of crap is a whole different situation.

There are plenty of personality disordered woman who delight in making false DV allegations. The way this one is coming out is NOT from the sociopathic female playbook. (YES, those sociopaths DO have a PLAYBOOK, and run the same plays over and over again on unsuspecting partners) The most likely case seems to be that Boykin beat her up pretty badly, and should spend some serious time in JAIL.

There's enough history and data here to conclude that he's a piece of human garbage and not emotionally or mentally capable of being an NFL quarterback.

At this point, speaking *hypothetically* even if the allegations were false (these do NOT have the false allegation "smell" to them), still get rid of his ass for such poor judgment in who he had around him, and for putting himself in this situation in the first place. If he was "innocent", no matter, it's not NFL quarterback level judgment.

I hope the woman involved experiences speedy physical recovery and goes on to a life without a violent piece of shit man.