Training Camp

Intothewater

Reaction score
For those who attended training camp what are your thoughts? I think it is awesome this is free and open to the public. This was the first training camp I have been to and had a different expectation. What was it like during the less hyped up years?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Overall I thought it was great. I personally wasn't a fan of the music because it was all blaring from one side so kind of distracting (like wearing some headphones with one side being broken), that and would've preferred to hear the actual practice itself. Would be cool if they let fans sit on the other side of the field as well (or even stand). But all in all really fun. Bummed that I had to get a refund on my training camp for last sunday.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I wasn't thrilled about the fact that most of practice occurred on the field opposite the crowd. Clearly meant to avoid distraction but it did suck. Didn't mind the music as we were on the fence at the 40 or 50 and didn't feel overpowered by it. Was surprised at how big the LOB is in person.

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
I went to 5 practices and had the time of my life! Got tons of autographs and got to stand on the fence front row everyday. The music was ok but they play the same songs it seemed like each day so that got old. Seeing the size and speed was the most eye opening part about it. Met some really cool hawk fans and the weather was sweet outside of friday when it rained. Russell Wilson signed everyday and I got him to sign a couple balls and a photo, Sherman signed his SI for me which was cool, but they all took time to talk to my Lil boy who was super stoked. Pete Carroll signed for us and was really nice when I talked to him. Overall it was a dream come true, hope to do it again in the future

Throwdown

Reaction score
Won my tickets, couldn't complain really. I'm not one for big crowds, so that kind of bothered me but whatever. The last two years that I've been going, TC is always fun, merchandise is pretty cool (finally got my mini helmet!!!). Music was cool, some outdated songs, but if it keeps the players going that's all that matters to me. Last year it was fun as well, I miss the bleachers they had over on the far left field though, those were nice. I'll be going again next year.