Top 5 WRs in TDs

LTH

Reaction score
This team has as many or more weapons than ANYBODY in the league that's why they absolutely suck at drafting players... that has to be the reason LOL :sarcasm_on:

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Depends on your perspective... with you there is no excuse for anything, no good reasons no nothing.. I really hope you don't judge your self that way... If you do, I assume you are miserable in life...and I just have a hug for you LMAO!!!

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, they were 12-4 last year.
It would have equated to a lot more wins if Russ didn't go basically 2 months w/a toast finger.
Just couldn't win the close ones this year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1hzst6s8 said:
Not equating to winning is it?
:177692: Not the point now, is it Pit Panthers? But you already knew that :roll:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Locket was a third round pick and not a no brainer. His choice was a grand slam home run.
DK was a second round pick and, to me, by far the most nobrainer choice in years. The Seahawks just needed to not screw it up and they didn’t. Great choice.
Carson was a 7th rounder from Oklahoma State. Best 7th rounder by the team ever though injuries have hurt his usefulness to the team.
Until 5-6 weeks ago Penny was an oft injured useless RB taken in the first round. Now he is an oft injured 1st round pick that played very well in 4 of the last 5 games this last season. For reference Jonathan Taylor had 1811 rushing yards this year while Penny has 1572 yards total in FOUR years as a Seahawk and Nick Chubb with 4816 career rushing yards.
Everett was our signature signing last off season instead of a slew of other great TEs and underperformed expectations and let the team down several times. Decent signing but not great.

We have had good to very good offensive weapons.

Hawker55

Reaction score
How have they been doing in bringing in lineman, draft or free agency? Doesn't matter how many shiny toys they have, if Wilson never has time to find them...