Tom Cable "Sweezy can be one of the best guards in the NFL"

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":ik458jxr said:
You are on drugs if you think Prior beats out TJack.

Part of being an NFL qb involves being able to pass.

You sir, are correct. :D Dr House has nothing on me, Methadone and Vicodin are my Skittles, and I wouldn't make it through the day without them. But I can still think..somewhat clearly, and I think that Pryor has never had a decent coach to teach him how to be a better passing QB.

At Ohio State Jim Trestle tried to make him what he wasn't and Terrelle's high school coach went to the news media to let everyone know it. After that, Trestle changed the playing style a little to take advantage of Pryor's athletic abilities, but again, imho, he never got the coaching he needed because they were winning.

His biggest problems are his decision making on time, and sticking in the pocket. Now he has receivers like he's never seen before, and coaches that know what they are doing.

And that's my opinion, based on what I know of the situation, I think Terrelle Pryor makes the final 53. And I could very well be wrong. But that's what discussion boards are for, putting forth different ideas. And not taking it too seriously. :D