Today's Peyton's Biggest Day Of His Life...

korboko

Reaction score
BUT I'm pretty sure his biggest day was back in 2006-07 when he beat the Bears. What about 2008-09 when he could of won his second one against the Saints? How about next year, if he decides not to retire and comes back to the Super Bowl? Will that be his biggest day of his life? How many biggest day of his life, Peyton Manning need?

Well how many, NFL.com? :roll:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Ya I'm tired of the Manning bag lick fest...scares me though what they will do to get that last rain of confetti...

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Yeah, it's Peyton. I can't beleive the dude's been an important player for, like, 15 season's and so many people still can't spell his name.

OP
OP
K

korboko

Reaction score
My mistake of the spelling. I keep thinking about the word... "Pay".

godawg

Reaction score
All the pressure is on Manning, he is expected to lead the Broncos to victory, and he may be tighter than usual. Russell Wilson, on the other hand, has dreamed about this day all his life, and he is not expected to carry the Hawks. My prediction is that Wilson will have the game of his life, and will wind up holding the MVP trophy at the end of the day.

kigenzun

Reaction score
In my mind, this will always be Peyton's "Legacy"...

Attachments

• Peyton's Legacy2.jpg
    Peyton's Legacy2.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 948
  • Peyton's Legacy1.jpg
    Peyton's Legacy1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 948

hawker84

Reaction score
Wow what a surreal photo with the blue and green confetti surrounding him. Feel bad for the dude a little, more for the bronco fans that have endured SB blowout after blowout. Get a defense Denver you're going to need it facing these NFC teams...

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Bothers me a bit with all the 'manning sucked' talk from the media . Why was Denver not able to adjust their game? Because Manning is the coach of that team, and he was busy at the time.

Denver was beat at every position from the water boy to the guys with the head sets on. The hawks are changing the NFL. You have to develop a team. You have to win at every position, and every position is as important as the next. This includes staff. Other teams will follow, but we can hope it takes them more than a couple years to catch up!

The Radish

Reaction score
This had to be one of the biggest losses of his entire career as opposed to his greatest triumph.

And he handled it with class the entire way. I have an engrained dislike of Denver from the old AFC days. Have always disliked anyone named Manning starting with Archie baby.

But the way Peyton handled himself after the game truly impressed me. Seeking out Sherman, asking how he was, busting the press for asking if he was embaressed, mentioning there was another team that had a lot to do with the loss, on and on.

Very good job on what must have been a heart breaking day for him.

I now kind of like the guy for that part. In all my coaching years I tried to not be a jerk. I'm the same with being a Seahawks fan. Others can scream and shout, make fools of themselves, go to other sites and be a jerk. None of that is for me.

:les:

kigenzun

Reaction score
Peyton had his chance to get a 2nd (or even 3rd) ring when Paul Allen rolled out the red carpet, personal jet, and PC/JS flew to personally woo him,. "Come to Seattle and win it all", we said. He said, "No way Jose... 'cuz I didn't invite you guys and now I'm offended, so I'm going to go with Elway because he understands me."
:141847_bnono:
Bad idea guy.
Don't get me wrong; I'm a fan.
But he gets no pity from me... for doing his darn bestest, to be standing in the way of our dreams, instead, and all that.

Sure. Class act on & off. BUT... he had his chance to play for the 12th Man, (and to be immortalized in Seattle for leading us to our first championship...) REMEMBER!!! And he turned it down flat.

see pics above: The Tsunami of Karma overwhelmed his ass IMO.

Latest posts